axis of symmetry in a sentence
1) The most important symbols are placed along the axis of symmetry.
2) Any strokes will be rotated around the axis of symmetry.
3) There are 12 that neither lie flat nor have an axis of symmetry.
4) Complete the drawing so that it is symmetrical about this axis of symmetry.
axis of symmetry example sentences5) The trough is pointed so its axis of symmetry aims at the sun at noon.
6) There are 12 that have an axis of symmetry and 17 that do not.
7) The top spins around its own axis of symmetry; this corresponds to its intrinsic rotation.
8) A shunting proa is a sailing vessel that has its axis of symmetry rotated ninety degrees.
9) The axis of symmetry is the line which passes through both the focus and the vertex.
10) Copy these points to the same distance above the axis of symmetry as they are below.
11) The main courtyard and the central pavilion sat on the axis of symmetry of the complex.
12) A transversely isotropic material is symmetric with respect to a rotation about an axis of symmetry.
13) It is not restricted to the situation where the axis of symmetry is parallel to the y-axis.
14) This defines the normal of the plane of symmetry for reflection and the axis of symmetry for rotation.
example sentences with axis15) Measured along the axis of symmetry, the vertex is the midpoint between the focus and the directrix.
16) This locates the vertex of both tractrix and catenary and their vertical axis of symmetry can be erected.
17) The latus rectum is the chord that passes through the focus and is perpendicular to the axis of symmetry.
18) When two planes of symmetry intersect, they form a straight line, which is an axis of symmetry.
19) Folding is its essential property along an axis of symmetry so that the two halves make a perfect overlay.
20) If "n" is odd each axis of symmetry connects the midpoint of one side to the opposite vertex.
21) The line of symmetry is oblique. c) e) The dashed vertical line is an axis of symmetry.
22) A balustrade with busts delineated this side of the courtyard and provided an entrance on the axis of symmetry.
23) TIH- transverse isotropy with a horizontal axis of symmetry, this is also called HTI (horizontal transverse).
24) This angle of attack was achieved by precisely offsetting the vehicle's center of mass from its axis of symmetry.
25) The center of mass of a body with an axis of symmetry and constant density must lie on this axis.
26) A right circular cylinder moving along its axis of symmetry makes a highly idealized but straightforward model of a deforming impactor.
27) It also happens to be the axis of symmetry of the index ellipsoid (a spheroid in this case).
How to use axis in a sentence28) Then, in 1971, I proved that any stationary rotating black hole would indeed have such an axis of symmetry.
29) The line "EC" is parallel to the axis of symmetry, and intersects the x-axis at "D".
30) Often, as here, they are drawn parallel with the parabola's axis of symmetry, but this is arbitrary.
31) The border between the two railway administrations ran exactly through the middle of the station building, along the axis of symmetry.
32) The distance between the vertex and the focus, measured along the axis of symmetry, is the "focal length".
33) Zygomorphic – one axis of symmetry running down the middle of the flower so the right and left halves reflect each other.
34) In the solution from which the puzzle derives its name, the assembly axis does not coincide with the axis of symmetry.
35) It is also desirable that all pieces be non-symmetrical but this is likewise impossible so two of the four-block pieces will have an axis of symmetry.
36) This unusual puzzle assembles into three different geometrical shapes having an axis of symmetry, as well as other nondescript shapes having no apparent symmetry.
37) The other one, which looks exactly the same, comes apart easily along a fourfold axis of symmetry with the common thumb-and-forefinger grasp.
38) A visual axis of symmetry is offered by a plane mirror; because light is reflected such that the angle of incidence equals the angle of reflection .
39) axis of symmetry An axis of symmetry (also called a rotational axis) is an imaginary line around which an object can be rotated a certain number of degrees and look like the original shape.
40) axis of symmetry An axis of symmetry (also called a rotational axis) is an imaginary line around which an object can be rotated a certain number of degrees and look like the original shape.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of axis of symmetry
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of axis of symmetry with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with axis of symmetry
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word axis of symmetry in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with axis of symmetry.
20 examples of simple sentences of axis of symmetry. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of axis of symmetry
Compound Sentences with axis of symmetry
Complex Sentences with axis of symmetry
Compound-Complex Sentences with axis of symmetry