axially in a sentence
1) An "angular contact" ball bearing uses axially asymmetric races.
2) These are axially arranged chambers placed under elongated mounds.
3) For axially symmetric cases the method is unfortunately not applicable.
4) The pellets are axially held in place by a spring.
axially example sentences5) Through-hole components typically have leads leaving the body axially.
6) The complex is made up of many structures that are aligned axially.
7) If a bearing is loaded axially, both sides must be fixed.
8) The wrapper is nominally free to expand axially relative to the shell.
9) Walls and columns were aligned axially, according to Ionic tradition.
10) I hope and pray that the same enhance for axially spoken clarifying lange.
11) The other filament is shifted axially and radially away from the focal point.
12) Belt drive is simple, inexpensive, and does not require axially aligned shafts.
13) But paper is quite strong in a tensile direction, try pulling apart axially.
14) Dissimilar metal welds must be examined axially and circumferentially.
example sentences with axially15) Drilling: Feeding the drill into the workpiece axially.
16) Advanced super view, also called "axially symmetric vertical alignment" was developed by Sharp.
17) Later developments of this feature would include additional domes oriented axially to the mihrab dome.
18) When the hose is axially compressed, the crossing angle and diameter increase to maximum values.
19) The double ridge, shaped axially, was active in both the shield and postshield stages.
20) Belts are the cheapest utility for power transmission between shafts that may not be axially aligned.
21) The cult statue was often oriented towards an altar, placed axially in front of the temple.
22) Capacitors may have their connecting leads arranged in many configurations, for example axially or radially.
23) Then the blank is slowly rotated through approximately 1.5 turns while axially advancing through one pitch per revolution.
24) This indicates that the septins may serve as anchoring site for such factors in axially budding cells.
25) At least 20 percent and no more than 60 percent of the flaws must be oriented axially.
26) The follower is arranged so that it always remains aligned with the segment which remains stationary axially.
27) At ± 3 inches, the axially directed positional uncertainty of each indication was quite long by comparison.
How to use axially in a sentence28) A magnetic field to confine particles radially and a quadrupole electric field to confine the particles axially.
29) The family of all stationary axially symmetric vacuum solutions to the Einstein field equation are the Ernst vacuums.
30) The 108 "defects" were quite short, with a median, axially directed length of 1 inch.
31) The prototype solution is of the Kerr metric, which describes the spacetime around an axially symmetric black hole.
32) The Kerr vacuum is a particular example of a stationary axially symmetric vacuum solution to the Einstein field equation.
33) All parts of the bolt assembly that move relative to the shotgun, displace axially along the barrel assembly.
34) Given the headlamp specifications in use in those countries, such an implementation would produce approximately 450 cd axially.
35) The axially designed lobbies were changed to a 'C' shape to provide access to the additional area.
36) This puzzle was published by the author several years ago in the form of the three axially symmetrical solutions illustrated.
37) Upper lobbies were centered axially on the stair and elevator which allowed a row of offices along the south wall.
38) The Kaviyoor cave temple dedicated to Siva comprises a shrine room and a spacious ardhamandapa arranged axially facing the west.
39) The workpiece is rotated on a spindle and the cutting tool is fed into it radially, axially or both.
40) A new entrance hall is therefore located in the centre of the South range axially related to the Great Hall.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of axially
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of axially with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with axially
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word axially in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with axially.
20 examples of simple sentences of axially. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of axially
Compound Sentences with axially
Complex Sentences with axially
Compound-Complex Sentences with axially