awkward transition in a sentence
1) Don't glare at me like that ... all students go through this awkward transition phase.
2) With no rounded sides to work with, interior cabinetry and decorations install easily and without awkward transitions.
3) My 2009 stress-testing miss and the awkward transition that resulted certainly injured my reputation during this uncompleted half-cycle.
4) Its always an awkward transition when a movie goes from fart jokes to re-examining some of the characters values.
awkward transition example sentences5) This is the kind of awkward transition and pacing problem that you can expect for most of the film.
6) The team's approach eliminated the time consuming and awkward transition from the wheelchair to the car required by current systems.
7) And while I wholly admit the splitting of the film makes a lot of sense as far as tone and approach, it does make for an awkward transition were it to be put together.
8) Any untoward or awkward transition is immediately noticeable because it destroys the calm dignity that the human body needs if it is to be shown at its best.
9) The often awkward transition from playing covers to playing original material went without a hitch, and before long REM were providing backing on their first album.
10) Then, minutes later, "Abraham Lincoln has less than 11 days to live," and so on, before making the awkward transition to "John Wilkes Booth has 12 days to live.
11) "It would be an awkward transition."
12) "The Roman Canon is not in its primitive form" but has many "awkward transitions" that show that it is "evidently an abbreviated and transposed version of a more ancient eucharistic prayer".
13) " We began an awkward transition; my son clearly wanted us to leave so he could start the activities JMU had planned for him.
14) " The songs were not always as tight as might be expected from a combo like this, with a few flubbed starts, missed cues and awkward transitions.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awkward transition
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awkward transition with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awkward transition
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awkward transition in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awkward transition.
20 examples of simple sentences of awkward transition. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awkward transition
Compound Sentences with awkward transition
Complex Sentences with awkward transition
Compound-Complex Sentences with awkward transition