awful long in a sentence
1) It's an awful long while between supper and breakfast.
2) Related Articles " 21 months is an awful long time.
3) It's taking awful long Doctor, .
4) I've been obsessed with hats for an awful long time now.
awful long example sentences5) It took many of them an awful long time even to introduce themselves.
6) Of course we go back an awful long way don't we?
7) It's been an awful long time for this part hasn't it?
8) We have an awful long way to go, an awful long way.
9) We have an awful long way to go, an awful long way.
10) Farmar has had an awful long time to amaze us with his passing.
11) It may not always work, but it sure goes an awful long way.
12) It was an awful long walk, a bit too far for him, really.
13) Seems an awful long time ago in some ways, you know, camping.
14) There is still an awful long way to go before we can start talking Premierships.
example sentences with awful15) It sure took an awful long time for them to find something like this out .
16) There is no one set way to attack hitters but a good fastball goes an awful long way.
17) Yes, I think I mean if one goes into corruption one could spend an awful long time.
18) Cos they're not going to take an awful long time in a good hot room to dry.
19) It takes an awful long time for you to regain that and to feel safe in your own homes.
20) There's an awful long way from "feeling sympathy" to awarding a court judgement against a third party.
21) Adjoining burial plots are a romantic idea but we have to be realistic, eternity is an awful long time.
22) CANBERRA may seem an awful long way from exchanges on the floor of the House of Commons over the European Monetary System.
23) Before you can make changes to the system, you have to understand it, and that takes an awful long time.
24) One of the difficult things for students who already know what they want, you have to go through an awful long time of preparation.
25) It runs out of steam at 60, which takes an awful long time to achieve and the first hint of a hill its down the box to third.
26) I suppose because one is so helpless, there's nothing you can do if anything goes wrong and it's an awful long way down.
27) My story I guess starts way back when at the age of 16 I was really ill with glandular fever, which seemed to take an awful long time to get over.
28) I've never sailed here - the tide comes onto the sea defences at HW and goes out an awful long way at LW.
29) I cut it off two days ago and am now working on the finishings, which do seem to take an awful long time.
30) In contrast, we get an awful long look at the culture and civilization of Krypton, courtesy of Clark's biological father Jor-El (Russell Crowe) and his nemesis General Zod (Michael Shannon).
31) However, he admitted that the "central image" of the fascist rally sequence "will stay with me for an awful long time.
32) And I'm afraid that as all I've seen is one miscalculated mishap after another you've got an awful long way to go before I'm convinced of anything.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awful long
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awful long with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awful long
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awful long in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awful long.
20 examples of simple sentences of awful long. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awful long
Compound Sentences with awful long
Complex Sentences with awful long
Compound-Complex Sentences with awful long