awful consequence in a sentence
1) We are already starting glimpse the awful consequences .
2) What is the nature of these awful consequences ?
3) Then, they experience the awful consequences .
4) She reads article upon article about the awful consequences of her father's tyranny.
awful consequence example sentences5) Your affection for Arthur blinds you as to the awful consequences to me.
6) At this point the awful consequences of the shifts in USAFFE defense plans became clear.
7) There can be no doubt about what Scripture means by these awful consequences of sin.
8) The events at Mid Staffordshire remind us of the awful consequences when that focus is lost .
9) Given the awful consequences of reversing accidents, the Act required that something needed to be done.
10) During the course of the play his secret is revealed and we get to watch the awful consequences .
11) We are all familiar with the awful consequences of what in information terms may be a trivially small corruption.
12) No matter how explicit a contemporary preacher may be about sin and its awful consequences - there is little response.
13) Consider the awful consequences in the event of a State contributing its powers also to the ends of the Commonwealth Act.
14) The unique and awful consequences of smoking were abundantly clear, and rates of related diseases have predictably fallen as the country has slowly been quitting the habit.
example sentences with awful15) Such is the nature of the karma (the awful consequences ) which, by natural law, must come to those who maltreat children of The Light.
16) Our Father knows that the only way these men and women can learn to become humble (and wise) is for Him to allow them to do their evil works, and then to suffer the awful consequences .
17) Drunken driving statistics, even though they may be inflated by inexact counting methods, nevertheless are powerful reminders that inappropriate alcohol use can have awful consequences .
18) Around us in the world we will see the awful consequences of sin coming on those who are living outside of Christ's redemptive work but these consequences have no claim on us.
19) He has to experience the awful consequences of his addiction, including the withdrawal of parental rescue operations, before he will have the motivation to stop.
20) The daily news is filled with disturbing social trends portending awful consequences around the corner, next year or for generations to come.
21) No thought is given as to how these pictures were obtained and what the child had to endure in the process and the awful consequences of this abuse.
22) 'Operation Blade' in Strathclyde has highlighted the carrying of knives and the awful consequences - especially for young people themselves.
23) This redemption from sin means redemption from all of sin's awful consequences too. (See Romans 3:24-25; Titus 2:14; Galatians 3:13-14.)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awful consequence
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awful consequence with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awful consequence
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awful consequence in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awful consequence.
20 examples of simple sentences of awful consequence. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awful consequence
Compound Sentences with awful consequence
Complex Sentences with awful consequence
Compound-Complex Sentences with awful consequence