bloody awful in a sentence
1) How can you define " bloody awful?
2) She looked bloody awful, Newman was thinking.
3) It was a bloody awful thing to say.
4) It's because their methods are just bloody awful.
bloody awful example sentences5) As it is now it's bloody awful.
6) I agree, Troll 2 was bloody awful.
7) That bloody awful feller she's with.
8) The animals thing is bloody awful. not native to an area.
9) What we can experience with or without psychiatry is bloody awful too.
10) I bought this bloody awful place.
11) In fact they're bloody awful.
12) That's bloody awful stuff that.
13) David Adams described conditions as "appalling, atrocious, bloody awful.
14) She came home telling me what a bloody awful place it had become.
example sentences with awful15) She said: 'Neil, this is a bloody awful machine.
16) It'll be bloody awful there.
17) If today hadn't been today, it would have been bloody awful.
18) As Halliwell later described it, "the result was bloody awful".
19) Your Halong Bay trip was a delight, despite the bloody awful weather.
20) The lighting was brilliant and the ' realism' provided a bloody awful atmosphere.
21) British ace Albert Ball summed it up as "a bloody awful aeroplane".
22) This film is just bloody awful, right from the start to the end.
23) It was really bloody awful.
24) You look bloody awful"!
25) What a bloody awful country.
26) He just looks bloody awful.
27) The situation's bloody awful.
How to use awful in a sentence28) Back then sneakers were those bloody awful $3 plimsolls we wore in Phys Ed.
29) It would add quite a new dimension to how I viewed this bloody awful hall.
30) bloody awful in't it?
31) Time dragged terribly, you had to keep going round, but it was bloody awful.
32) Terry-Thomas later said that "my part was perfect, but Peter's was bloody awful.
33) Like every other funeral I have attended, laughs were few and the weather was bloody awful.
34) I was bloody awful.
35) bloody awful in fact.
36) It's bloody awful!
37) They came third in the Eastleigh by-election which, to use the technical term, is bloody awful.
38) This is a bloody awful track, and I've no idea why the PGA ever schedule a tournament here.
39) In the same month, the Duke of Edinburgh described the "Express" as "a bloody awful newspaper.
40) And like the world beyond your dear mother's foo-foo, it's a pretty bloody awful place to be.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bloody awful
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bloody awful with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bloody awful
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bloody awful in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bloody awful.
20 examples of simple sentences of bloody awful. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bloody awful
Compound Sentences with bloody awful
Complex Sentences with bloody awful
Compound-Complex Sentences with bloody awful