awaken sound in a sentence
1) Well, my mom was awakened by a sound in the hallway.
2) One night we were awakened by the sounds of scraping and fussing.
3) Later, Bran is awakened by a sound, and wakes his companions.
4) He was later awakened by the sounds of Colette and Kimberley's screams.
awaken sound example sentences5) At the break of day, Laone is awakened by sounds of tumults.
6) The night before the examination, Oshin and Ryuzo are awakened by the sound of running water.
7) She was awakened by the sound of her daughter coughing but found herself unable to leave her bed.
8) About two in the morning, then, I was awakened by some sound in the house.
9) Kris Szelag said she was awakened by the sound of a gun shot and then a crashing noise.
10) That night, I was awakened by the sound of footsteps coming up the steps next to my room.
11) Day 6: Late that night, I was awakened by the sound of vehicles under the shade structure.
12) Later that night she was awakened by the sound of a carriage driving up the road to the farm.
13) Eugene Mitchell went to bed early the night the rioting began, but was awakened by the sounds of gunshots.
14) That night, on the banks of the Potomac, Eagle Free is awakened by the sound of flapping wings.
example sentences with awaken15) Hilde relays that in the middle of the night she and her siblings were awakened by the sound of sirens.
16) One night we were awakened by the sound of scratching and hissing, and what sounded like cussing in skunk language.
17) One day, the missionary was awakened by the sound of scratching at the door, and the noise of whining.
18) Jones's brigade, awakened by the sound of nearby gunfire, rode to the scene partially dressed and often riding bareback.
19) I looked out at 3 a. m. when I was awakened by the sounds of gunshots to see flames shooting up two hundred feet from the boat shop.
20) She told me, that before the footsteps had started, she had been awakened by the sound of something or someone going through her algebra homework and throwing her books to the floor.
21) In the dream, she was awakened by the sound of a pebble repeatedly hitting the window pane, one of which cracked the glass.
22) In the middle of the night, a sound awakens Izayoi and goes around the house to find out where the noise came from, she soon heads to the basement, which is riddles in blood and bones.
23) He falls asleep in an abandoned home but is awakened by the sound of horses and instinctively flies out of the home, only to be quickly tackled by two soldiers.
24) In the pilot episode, it is revealed that six months after Sam's birth in 1983, Mary was awakened by sounds of him crying in his crib.
25) The shuttle astronauts went to sleep as planned but were awakened by the sound of a master alarm on board Atlantis at 22:07 GMT.
26) Sir Reuben was writing late at night and Parsons was asleep when he was awakened by the sound of Leverson returning home near midnight and letting himself in.
27) Robert, asleep with his wife in their bedroom at the motel, was awakened by the sound of somebody breaking down the door to the motel's office.
28) One night, the detective falls asleep in Laura's apartment, under her portrait, and is awakened by the sound of someone entering the apartment.
29) The next morning Curt is awakened by the sound of a phone ringing in a telephone booth, which turns out to be "The Blonde".
30) Police said a woman awakened by the sound of moving blinds in her bedroom called to report that someone had attempted to enter through the window .
31) At the last second, just before she was awakened by the sound of Juri's bedroom door opening, she saw that the shadowy figure had her brother's face.
32) Crystal Williams and her young son told deputies they were awakened by the sound of gunshots and found Williams dead in the living room.
33) Bam, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam," said Brian Pollick, who said he was awakened by the sound just before 6 a.m. He said he saw police lights about four minutes later, at Fort Street and 13200 South.
34) Accustomed to the noise from the on-going construction projects in Madrid, when Charles was awakened by the sound of the bombs (he lives very close to the Atocha station) he didn't know what it was.
35) I was awakened by the sound of Tracy McShane screaming out of my answering machine "Billy, Billy!!
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awaken sound
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awaken sound with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awaken sound
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awaken sound in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awaken sound.
20 examples of simple sentences of awaken sound. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awaken sound
Compound Sentences with awaken sound
Complex Sentences with awaken sound
Compound-Complex Sentences with awaken sound