avoid wastage in a sentence
1) Storage capacity needs to increase 40 per cent to avoid wastage.
2) This makes it more flexible, and avoids wastage.
3) The designs had to be small to avoid wastage in matching.
4) The three tips are: first, to avoid leftovers in every meal; second, to make good use of food trimmings for the second dish; and third, to think before you buy to avoid wastage.
avoid wastage example sentences5) Remember that'small is beautiful', so make as near as you can to 'one bite' food to avoid wastage.
6) The textile manufacturer can dye the whole fabric in batches according to the fashion demands of the time thus avoiding wastage and resultantly loss.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid wastage
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid wastage with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid wastage
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid wastage in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid wastage.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid wastage. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid wastage
Compound Sentences with avoid wastage
Complex Sentences with avoid wastage
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid wastage