autistic kid in a sentence
1) She taught special autistic kids $$ 200,000 a year job.
2) That he is kind and helps with autistic kids ?
3) Many parents of autistic kids don't have my options.
4) The kinds of materials available where autistic kids live is a real issue.
autistic kid example sentences5) autistic kids aren't really disabled, they just have communication problems.
6) These wacked out rooms would overstimulate anyone, let alone an autistic kid .
7) Vinicius Fernandes with a robotic teddy bear that will play with autistic kids .
8) But autistic kids don't have spirits, so you don't worry about breaking anything.
9) As my silver award, I worked to solve the problem of typical siblings of autistic kids .
10) This study looked at 12 autistic kids and in 8 of them claimed there was a connection.
11) Why the increase if autistic kids have always been amongst us -- just misdiagnosed as 'quirky'?
12) She is the master gardener who asked if KindTree knew of any autistic kids in need of gardening experience.
13) So did Wakefield fail to see that the bowel disease in autistic kids was just the result of anxiety?
14) Of course, no one mentions the huge percentage of autistic kids who are non-verbal, despite "early intervention.
example sentences with autistic15) His testimony regarding the Unigentics lab used to find the measles virus in the guts of these autistic kids was invaluable.
16) It's understandable for an autistic kid, they don't take direction well, but in no way merits that response.
17) One way to look at the job of helping autistic kids is to see it as a matter of constructing a person.
18) I was actually a classically autistic kid, no speech until I was three years old, and no inclination to interact with anyone.
19) This reminds me of my favourite "case study", where the autistic kid kept escaping into the "wrong" classroom, because of the materials there.
20) You said "Now I have to depart entirely into cognitive land, where kids think, and where autistic kids have differences in perception, attention, memory, learning, and kind of intelligence.
21) So, after this severely autistic non-verbal kid injured his instructor's spinal cord, he was sent back to school with two "adult specialists" and kept separate from other students?
22) Its GOAL is to enrich the communication with visual supports, helping autistic kids to live in a world more understandable and predictable and to MAINTAIN A CONTACT with people around them.
23) Original comic here: vaccines cause a number of illnesses including death,the mercury in the vaccines is the main cause for autistic kids .
24) The officers said they are looking for ways to recognize autistic kids so they know how to respond to them and the situations in which they may be being bullied or targeted.
25) Before my argument can even start making sense the following question needs to be answered: Does freezing your eggs and sperm reduced your chances of having an autistic kid if grown in an aging body?
26) The only 4 autistic kids I know are from parents that opted to have kids after 35 (coincides with the studies).
27) Studies in the last decade have shown that people that have babies after 35 are at much higher risk of having autistic kids .
28) What ... Helping autistic kids face a fear of flying For an autistic child, getting on an airplane for the first time can spark a meltdown.
29) On the other hand, when looking at the social images, the autistic kids had more saccades than the normally developing or developmentally delayed toddlers.
30) How sick can you be to bully an autistic kid and even sicker are those who are letting them get a way with it with all the gun violence starting in this country !
31) As I've said since then, I've found that some kids do enjoy praise, while others find it positively aversive; I've never yet met an autistic kid who works primarily for praise.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of autistic kid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of autistic kid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with autistic kid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word autistic kid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with autistic kid.
20 examples of simple sentences of autistic kid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of autistic kid
Compound Sentences with autistic kid
Complex Sentences with autistic kid
Compound-Complex Sentences with autistic kid