autistic disorder in a sentence
1) All of these people have autistic spectrum disorders .
2) This pattern was similar for autistic disorder but of slightly higher magnitude.
3) They may actually be referring to autistic disorder, or classical autism.
4) I'd suggest he consult with an expert on autistic spectrum disorders .
autistic disorder example sentences5) For quite a while the causes of the autistic disorder were dramatically misunderstood.
6) People with Asperger syndrome usually have some milder symptoms of autistic disorder .
7) I have an autistic spectrum disorder that encompasses many different "phobia's".
8) Measles as well as rubella is very likely responsible for encephalopathies underlying autistic disorder .
9) This individual was diagnosed with autistic disorder and severe mental retardation as per the DSM-IV-TR criteria.
10) A 2010 double-blind study compared HBOT to a placebo treatment in children with autistic disorder .
11) There is evidence for the success of this program with children suffering from autistic spectrum disorders .
12) Classic autism, or autistic disorder, is the most severe of the autism spectrum disorders.
13) According to current estimates, about one percent of all children develop an autistic spectrum disorder .
14) Additionally, avoidant attachment ought not to be confused with any of the autistic disorders .
example sentences with autistic15) Instead they are being used for autistic spectrum disorders, ADHD and a range of borderline conditions.
16) The term 'autism' in this article means 'autistic spectrum disorders ' as a whole.
17) Two of the 17 surveyed by Unique have been diagnosed with autism or an autistic spectrum disorder .
18) Overall we are happy and would highly recommend homœopathic treatments for any child who has autistic spectrum disorder .
19) When people call ASD an autistic spectrum disorder or a disability, I don't like it .
20) There are now 61,570 children in state-funded schools who are recorded as having some kind of autistic spectrum disorder .
21) Autism and Asperger syndrome are part of a range of conditions known as autistic spectrum disorders ( ASD ).
22) Brentwood provides specialist education for pupils with severe learning difficulties, profound and multiple learning difficulties and autistic spectrum disorders .
23) Among the greatest devastations for young parents is learning that their child suffers from one of the autistic spectrum disorders .
24) They include autistic disorder, Rett syndrome, ... "Growing up, I never was really interested in pageants.
25) The participants had been diagnosed with autistic disorder, Asperger's syndrome or another related condition known as pervasive developmental disorder.
26) The study included 14,516 children with ASD, of whom 5,689 (39 percent) had a diagnosis of autistic disorder .
27) Learn about irritability associated with autistic disorder, and ask your child's doctor how ABILIFY (aripiprazole) could help.
28) Children with an autistic disorder are likely to be of normal size and weight and often exhibit a degree of intellectual disability.
29) The 2nd year of the IDP is due out in April and will focus on autistic spectrum disorders (ASD).
30) Risperidone (Risperdal) is an antipsychotic medication used to treat mental illnesses including schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and irritability associated with autistic disorder .
31) Functional assessment and social instruction throughout the day and positive behavior support should take priority in instruction for individuals with autistic spectrum disorder .
32) Eventually, at least 150 people will be employed at Moorpark Place in a unique base helping people with autistic spectrum disorders or Asperger's Syndrome.
33) The new coverage guidelines apply to children with autism spectrum disorder, a group of developmental conditions including autistic disorder and Asperger syndrome.
34) Volunteers who are interested in learning more about the complex world of autism are encouraged to join the program working with children having an autistic spectrum disorder .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of autistic disorder
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of autistic disorder with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with autistic disorder
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word autistic disorder in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with autistic disorder.
20 examples of simple sentences of autistic disorder. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of autistic disorder
Compound Sentences with autistic disorder
Complex Sentences with autistic disorder
Compound-Complex Sentences with autistic disorder