authority impose in a sentence
1) We still see local authorities imposing restrictions on women.
2) Can controls imposed by regulatory authorities be applied effectively?
3) There is no specific format imposed by the authorities.
4) Competition authorities impose heavy fines on cartelists.
authority impose example sentences5) Instead, the authorities imposed further losses where they could.
6) The limitations imposed by the Turkish authorities made his researches inconclusive.
7) The Prussian authorities imposed made-up and sometimes derogatory names.
8) After the violence, authorities imposed a curfew on Christian residents.
9) In response, the British authorities imposed immigration quotas for Jews.
10) On May 18 the state authorities imposed a dusk-to-dawn curfew.
11) One solution to such externalities is regulations imposed by an outside authority.
12) In response, authorities imposed the baojia system of social surveillance and control.
13) The authorities imposed severe additional restrictions on freedom of expression, association and assembly.
14) Cash-strapped local authorities are imposing growing restrictions on social care services used by disabled people .
example sentences with authority15) Surnames have been imposed by the dominant authorities: evangelists, then administrations.
16) In defiance of a cowardly "ban imposed by French authorities" thousands marched through Paris.
17) As imposed by the local authorities, are included on standard services shown in the itinerary.
18) Israeli authorities have imposed tight security measures during his visit, deploying an extra 8,000 police officers.
19) Muslim homes and shops were also targeted before the authorities imposed a curfew late on Tuesday night.
20) During 2009, tax authorities then imposed fines totaling over US$3 billion on the DMG.
21) It must be imposed by an authority or an institution against whose rules the offense has been committed.
22) Stringent regulations imposed by local authorities and other officials have also put British farmers at a disadvantage.
23) authorities had imposed indefinite curfew in Kishtwar district on August 9 after communal clashes which claimed three lives .
24) Russian authorities imposed restrictions on the carrier, and made Yak-Service subject to ramp inspections to international standards.
25) When this 'dialogue of the deaf' broke down the authorities imposed limits on the public sector.
26) Judicial authorities have imposed an exorbitant bail on Mohammad Davari, whose conditions continue to worsen in prison.
27) In the aftermath of the revolt, Chinese authorities imposed radical social reforms and further restrictions to religious freedom.
How to use authority in a sentence28) Several more were imposed by the Francoist authorities in the run-up to the dictator's death in 1975.
29) It was Yamasaki's first large independent job, performed under supervision and constraints imposed by the federal authorities.
30) Local zoning regulations, once imposed by municipal authorities, can be lifted in favor of "important" projects.
31) The tax authority imposes additional taxes if it discovers that the transaction prices do not comply with the market prices.
32) United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon expressed concern over restrictions Bahraini authorities have imposed on public demonstrations and other public gatherings.
33) Harassment and censorship imposed by the French colonial authorities led to the commercial failure of the Nam Dong Thu Xa.
34) Local security forces did not intervene at first, but as violence spread authorities imposed a strict curfew in several towns.
35) Banks choosing to operate with a lower liquidity ratio could be prevented by the authorities imposing statutory reserve requirements on banks.
36) In the aftermath of the 1871 uprising, French authorities imposed stern measures to punish and control the whole Muslim population.
37) Since the execution of Guru on February 9, authorities imposed curfew as a precautionary measure to maintain law and order.
38) The Icelandic authorities have imposed a local flight ban after the country's most active volcano, Grimsvotn, began erupting.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authority impose
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authority impose with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authority impose
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authority impose in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authority impose.
20 examples of simple sentences of authority impose. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authority impose
Compound Sentences with authority impose
Complex Sentences with authority impose
Compound-Complex Sentences with authority impose