authentication module in a sentence
1) The composition of various authentication modules should be carefully examined.
2) In this RFC we discuss the architecture and design of pluggable authentication modules .
3) This design gives the capability to use field-replaceable authentication modules along with unified login capability.
4) The PAM layer then returns the response from the authentication module to the application.
authentication module example sentences5) Note that all services here share the same session management module, while having different authentication modules .
6) For each of the system applications, the file specifies the authentication module that should be loaded.
7) To add the DBM authentication module, edit your Configuration file in the Apache src directory.
8) Figure 1 illustrates the relationship between the application, the PAM library, and the authentication modules .
9) To support password-mapping, the PAM framework saves the primary password and provides it to stacked authentication modules .
10) PAM, the pluggable authentication module, is the default way of authenticating users on Solaris and Linux.
11) If there are multiple authentication modules, one possibility is to use the same password for all of them.
12) In the previous section, we described how one could replace the default authentication module with any other module of choice.
13) PAM unifies system authentication and access control for the system, and allows plugging of associated authentication modules through well defined interfaces.
14) Note that this is included in addition to the normal user authentication module (which uses plain text files, as explained in the previous article).
example sentences with authentication15) By default, Apache cannot use DBM files for user authentication, so the optional DBM authentication module needs to be included.
16) If both authentication PAM services fail, then the last authentication module pam_deny is invoked which will deny all requests for any available authentication module .
17) The control flag sufficient means that a Success will bypass the remaining authentication modules and overall Success is returned for the authentication part.
18) Elements of the Digest authentication Protocol This section contains definitions required to realize the authentication module defined in this section of this memo. 6.2.1.
19) For a message to be authenticated, it needs to pass authentication check by the authentication module and the timeliness check which is a fixed part of this User-based Security model. 1.4.3.
20) The User-based Security Model prescribes that, if authentication is used, then the complete message is checked for integrity in the authentication module .
21) The user is usually required to enter a password or similar authentication token, depending upon the authentication module configured with the system.
22) This architecture enables replacement and modification of authentication modules in the field to secure the system against the newly found weaknesses without changing any of the system services.
23) When passwords get updated, the PAM framework stores both the old as well as the new password to be able to inform other dependent authentication modules about the change.
24) If there is any error in password-mapping, or if the mapping does not exist, the user will be prompted for the password by each authentication module .
25) Since the user should not know which authentication module failed when a bad password was typed, the PAM framework continues to call other authentication modules on the stack even on failure.
26) Since the user should not know which authentication module failed when a bad password was typed, the PAM framework continues to call other authentication modules on the stack even on failure.
27) Not all applications or services may need all of the above components, and not each authentication module may need to provide support for all of the interfaces.
28) We propose that the goals listed above can be met through a framework in which authentication modules can be plugged independently of the application.
29) PAM's ability to stack authentication modules can be used to integrate login with different authentication mechanisms such as RSA, DCE, and Kerberos, and thus unify login mechanisms.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authentication module
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authentication module with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authentication module
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authentication module in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authentication module.
20 examples of simple sentences of authentication module. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authentication module
Compound Sentences with authentication module
Complex Sentences with authentication module
Compound-Complex Sentences with authentication module