attend a TALK in a sentence
1) They attended a TALK about college and admissions offered by the admissions office.
2) This morning I attended a TALK by John Chambers, CEO of Cisco Systems.
3) In August 1941, Merton attended a TALK at the school given by Catherine de Hueck.
4) Denis Wirth-Miller attended a TALK he gave at Goldsmiths' College and observed how he galvanised the audience.
attend a TALK example sentences5) Lynette steals one woman's ID to attend a TALK only to discover she has the identity of the keynote speaker.
6) attending a TALK given by a Mr. Sweet from Colo., on "a Man's Religion." Very interesting.
7) It started off quite blandly with the editor instructing us to attend a TALK in the boardroom on the new Press Code.
8) I recently had the pleasure of attending a TALK by Alan Dershowitz, the legendary lawyer and law professor who recently "retired" after teaching at Harvard Law School after 50 years.
9) John Morgan John Morgan was healed while attending a TALK by John Doorly and then devoted his life to the study and healing practice of Christian Science.
10) This weekend the University of Colorado hosted its 2 nd annual TEDxCU event, giving students the chance to attend a TALK live.
11) We attended a TALK on the geology of the area at the ranger station and learned about the Waterpocket Fold, the 100-mile-long uplift that distinguishes the park.
12) His aunt would later claim that he first took an interest in occultism after attending a TALK of the Society for Psychical Research in Kensington.
13) May 23, 2013 a few week's ago, I attended a TALK titled " Alan Fletcher's Colophon " held at St Bride Foundation .
14) I once attended a TALK by the Head of Training for a global bank, where she proudly showed that x number of meals had been served in her canteen on the training campus.
example sentences with attend15) Dearing first learned of citizen science at Illinois Wesleyan while attending a TALK by Shawn Carlson, who left a lucrative lab position to launch the Society for Amateur Scientists in 1994.
16) There was a brief coffee break, then just before lunch I switched rooms to attend a TALK in a different stream since it looked relevant to stuff I've been working on recently.
17) I once attended a TALK at which a group of people with learning difficulties described how they hated being called 'mentally handicapped'.
18) 9 to5Mac attended a TALK given by Ken Segall, Apple's former advertising lead.
19) " But today, my friends are back in California and I am in Ogden with Talib Kweli, and I am in the coolest place," said Jones, who attended a TALK Tuesday by Kweli.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attend a TALK
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attend a TALK with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attend a TALK
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attend a TALK in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attend a TALK.
20 examples of simple sentences of attend a TALK. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attend a TALK
Compound Sentences with attend a TALK
Complex Sentences with attend a TALK
Compound-Complex Sentences with attend a TALK