attend a protest in a sentence
1) I went along just to attend a protest.
2) He was attending a protest at the University of Khartoum.
3) In Armagh, hundreds attended a protest rally at The Shambles.
4) On 26 March, 500,000 people attended a protest in central London.
attend a protest example sentences5) San Francisco responded in full: more than 3,000 people attended a protest meeting.
6) These are people with real jobs; most have never attended a protest march before.
7) Many of them, if not most, had never before attended a protest.
8) He also personally attended a protest against the expansion of Israeli settlements on Palestinian territory.
9) On 31 August 2006, over 600 people attended a protest against the high carbon emissions.
10) But many female students are angry they weren't consulted and today hundreds attended a protest meeting.
11) In 2006, Sharmila attended a protest in the India capital, New Delhi.
12) Peter Sidey outlined the opposition plans and urged them to write letters and attend a protest meeting.
13) Large crowds are expected to attend a protest rally tomorrow in the Dublin organised by Age Action Ireland.
14) Both would attend a protest rally in Sydney over the continued detentions, ABC radio said on Sunday.
example sentences with attend15) In New York City on September 23, 1979, almost 200,000 people attended a protest against nuclear power.
16) On October 15, 1970, more than 3,000 students attended a protest rally in favour of the FLQ.
17) Reema Nazel, who attended a protest in downtown Ramallah, says she's skeptical of the president's efforts.
18) On 21 December, more than 5,000 people attended a protest in Bucharest against all political classes and new Penal Code.
19) Thousands of women attended a protest rally that was held at Tehran University on International Women's Day, March 8.
20) Thousands of people rallied in Cizre to attend a protest organized by the BDP, attended by Cizre mayor Mustafa Gören.
21) Outside the United Nations building, over 1,000 people attended a protest organized by Voter March and No Blood for Oil.
22) Some 400 local people attended a protest meeting at the weekend and will hold a demonstration to coincide with the planning talks.
23) On 28 April, over 400 people from the villages of Cuci, Băcești and Păltiniș attended a protest march against Chevron's intention to install new wells for shale gas exploration.
24) On 5 October, thousands of Jordanians attended a protest demanding political reforms in Amman, hours after King Abdullah II dissolved parliament and called early parliamentary elections.
25) In August 2008, approximately 5 000 people attended a protest rally in Launceston and in March 2011, a 'No Pulp Mill' rally was held at the iconic Batman Bridge in the Tamar Valley.
26) On 31 August 2006, up to 600 people attended a protest called "Reclaim Power" converging on Drax and attempting to shut it down.
27) By John Kennedy Two hundred people attended a protest last Thursday night in front of the Westin Bayshore Hotel during a $400-per plate Liberal fundraising dinner.
28) " Albarn also attended a protest in November where he commented on the diversity of people in attendance, saying that "It represents everybody.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attend a protest
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attend a protest with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attend a protest
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attend a protest in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attend a protest.
20 examples of simple sentences of attend a protest. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attend a protest
Compound Sentences with attend a protest
Complex Sentences with attend a protest
Compound-Complex Sentences with attend a protest