attend a RALLY in a sentence
1) Several thousand people attended a RALLY in January 1947.
2) Striking workers also attended a RALLY in Luton.
3) April 17, 2000 more than 150 people attended a RALLY at WAAKE-UP!
4) Dejected Morsy supporters attend a RALLY in Nasr City on July 4 .
attend a RALLY example sentences5) We are going to make phone calls to encourage people to attend a RALLY on Sunday.
6) Now McCain is planning to attend a RALLY in Arizona on the eve of the election.
7) Years ago, I attended a RALLY protesting government cuts in funding for education and the arts.
8) New members for 1988 are offered a free voucher to attend a RALLY of their own choosing.
9) On 23 November 1985, more than 100,000 people attended a RALLY at Belfast City Hall.
10) On 4 September, at least 5,000 loyalists attended a RALLY in Portadown in support of Wright.
11) No Fresh Food " or "Save the Camden Children's Garden" - attended a rally.
12) On February 22 many will be attending a RALLY in Sunderland called by the Tyne and Wear Anti-Fascist association.
13) Several Labour MPs will attend a RALLY in Glasgow today organised by a new cross-party group, Scotland United.
14) Gracey later attended a RALLY in support of Wright and refused to condemn the loyalist violence linked to the standoff.
example sentences with attend15) It ordered the Immigration Office to issue a visa, allowing Mr. Moon to attend a RALLY in the country.
16) Russian supporters attend a RALLY in front of the security service building occupied by pro-Russian activists in Luhansk on April 14.
17) On the first day of spring break, a number of Jefferson students chose to attend a RALLY for Trayvon Martin.
18) On 3 December, 1,000 attended a RALLY in Kiev put on by the Party of Regions to support the president.
19) All the candidates were scheduled to attend a RALLY at Quảng Trị in the far north of the country on 6 August.
20) The working included farm work mainly, but it also included going to the capitol in Des Moines to attend a RALLY or a protest.
21) The National association of the Deaf (Nad) asks everyone who can, to attend a RALLY to support the Indiana School for the Deaf in Indianapolis on Thursday, February 16th.
22) Demonstrators affiliated with the Occupy Wall Street movement attend a RALLY in Union Square on Nov. 17, 2011, in New York City.
23) Renee, unfortunately, chose to use her time away from the office to attend a RALLY and hold a sign that she intended to be ironic but was genuinely hurtful.
24) The fact that senior Scientologists attended a RALLY in support of black civil rights would also seem to be a violation of the Church's supposed apolitical stance.
25) On Sept. 14 tens of thousands of people holding" red national flags without the red star" attended a RALLY in Tirana's Skanderbeg Square.
26) On Sunday, 6 April, 1,000–2,000 pro-Russia protesters attended a RALLY in Donetsk pushing for a Crimea-style referendum on independence from Ukraine.
27) The hamlet was originally called Freetown in the 1840s. Early in 1851 an audience of 300 attended a RALLY led by James Taylor of Birmingham lecture in Banbury on Freehold Land Societies.
28) Following an invitation from the English Defence League, Jones considered attending a RALLY in Luton in the U.K. in February 2011 to share his views.
29) Two days before polling day, 700 people attended a RALLY in Centenary Garden, Tsim Sha Tsui organised by the LSD and the Civic Party to urge people to vote.
30) Over 5,000 attend a RALLY in Union Square, Manhattan, called by the Anti-Militarist League to commemorate the anarchists killed in the July 4 Lexington Avenue bombing.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attend a RALLY
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attend a RALLY with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attend a RALLY
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attend a RALLY in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attend a RALLY.
20 examples of simple sentences of attend a RALLY. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attend a RALLY
Compound Sentences with attend a RALLY
Complex Sentences with attend a RALLY
Compound-Complex Sentences with attend a RALLY