attend a memorial in a sentence
1) On January 19, hundreds attended a memorial at Cooper Union.
2) People in Ansan attend a memorial for the victims on April 26.
3) In the aftermath, the survivors attend a memorial service to honor the numerous dead, including Betty.
4) More than 1,800 people attended a memorial service to Moore at Westminster Abbey on 28 June 1993.
attend a memorial example sentences5) Accusations were shouted particularly against Energy Minister Nicholas Biwott when he attended a memorial service on Aug. 22.
6) During the dedication of this monument more than 2,000 people attended a memorial service at Southern Utah University.
7) a week after the funeral, foreign dignitaries and Washington officials attended a memorial service at Washington National Cathedral.
8) People attend a memorial for the victims at the Olympic memorial Hall in Ansan on Thursday, April 24.
9) Related About 1,400 people attended a memorial service for Cliburn, who died Wednesday at 78 after fighting bone cancer.
10) He attended a memorial meeting for Gryn, a move that brought the wrath of some in the ultra-Orthodox community.
11) You 'll play wingman with Garrus, attend a memorial for Thane, or watch a romantic movie with Tali.
12) On 6 April 2003, the Founder was able to attend a memorial re-enactment at Sayler's Creek Park Battlefield.
13) It's the first time he's attended a memorial here since the attacks killed his father, an architect named Anthony.
14) On July 20, 1991, several hundred people attended a memorial service for Motherwell on the beach outside his Provincetown home.
example sentences with attend15) Moon said several of Kollock's co-workers would be traveling to Columbia to attend a memorial service for her on Saturday morning.
16) Several hundred people attended a memorial mass for Stevens at Holy Family Cathedral in Anchorage on Monday, August 16, 2010.
17) John Major, the Foreign Secretary, promised to keep the Lebanon hostages 'high on the public agenda' after attending a memorial service for the mother of the missing British journalist John McCarthy.
18) The bulk are due to attend a memorial service on Tuesday morning at the huge FNB football stadium, also open to members of the public, with screens set up at other sports grounds.
19) In August 1942 a violent clash occurred between a small group of armed Falangists and a crowd of Carlists attending a memorial mass for the latter's war-dead.
20) Dear Friends, You are invited to attend a memorial to celebrate Jonathan's life on Saturday, March 23, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. at the Friedman Center in Santa Rosa.
21) Friends and family are invited to attend a memorial service at Peninsula Temple Sholom, 1655 Sebastian Drive, Burlingame at 10:00 A.M. on Monday, April 14, 2014.
22) However, all I wrote was "Sadness Befriends Me." On the other hand, on the one-year anniversary of the attack, I attended a memorial service.
23) Mourners attend a memorial service on Sunday, July 20, in Eynesbury, Australia, for a family of five killed in the Flight 17 disaster.
24) On October 30, 2005, Rice attended a memorial service in Montgomery, Alabama, in Rice's home state, for Rosa Parks, an inspiration for the American Civil Rights Movement.
25) Following Yitzhak Rabin's assassination in 1995, Vice President Al Gore and members of the Cabinet and Supreme Court attended a memorial service at adas Israel.
26) On Founders Day the school would attend a memorial service at Old Clee Parish church, an ancient building being the oldest in Grimsby dating back to Saxon times.
27) The Foreign Office documents furthermore include advice from 1995 to the then Tory foreign minister, Douglas Hogg, that he should refuse to attend a memorial service for the victims of the genocide.
28) His mother, manager and friends attended a memorial service where they placed a trophy over the marble grave, symbolizing the appreciation of his relatives, fans and friends.
29) The character's departure from the show was originally to be in the episode "Baby Boom" where members of the DA's Office attend a memorial service for him.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attend a memorial
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attend a memorial with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attend a memorial
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attend a memorial in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attend a memorial.
20 examples of simple sentences of attend a memorial. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attend a memorial
Compound Sentences with attend a memorial
Complex Sentences with attend a memorial
Compound-Complex Sentences with attend a memorial