attempt the feat in a sentence
1) Wallenda, 35, will attempt the feat without a net or harness.
2) DLSU-D attempted the feat again in January 26, 2010, this time at night.
3) the scene of Gump running across the country is often referred to when real-life people attempt the feat.
4) Tony Stewart, who attempted the feat in 1999 and 2001, announced he would not do so for 2002.
attempt the feat example sentences5) No one but Édith thinks that she will be ready to attempt the feat, but she ultimately faces this reality herself.
6) John Andretti, Tony Stewart, and Robby Gordon, attempted the feat, with Kurt Busch being the latest in 2014.
7) And for those who want to hike to the highest place on Earth, climbing Everest is no joke–over 200 climbers have lost their lives attempting the feat.
8) Dr Rached will start the trek up the highest free-standing mountain in the world on August 17, and hopes to accomplish what only 40 per cent of people who attempt the feat have accomplished.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attempt the feat
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attempt the feat with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attempt the feat
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attempt the feat in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attempt the feat.
20 examples of simple sentences of attempt the feat. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attempt the feat
Compound Sentences with attempt the feat
Complex Sentences with attempt the feat
Compound-Complex Sentences with attempt the feat