attain power in a sentence
1) Moreover, nationalist parties attained power in other republics.
2) They abandoned nonviolent action as soon as they attained power.
3) Piye managed to attain power as far as Memphis.
4) During Marx's time, wealth was the determining factor in attaining power.
attain power example sentences5) The Komnenoi attained power again under Alexios I in 1081.
6) Al-Bakr appointed Saddam Hussein, as Vice President upon attaining power in 1968.
7) Hence, the Intimidator attains POWER.
8) The pressures that force these two processes do not cease after a national liberation movement attains power.
9) While the Ba'ath Party had attained power, there was a problem; internal infighting.
10) Why indeed was he able to attain power quite legally, after receiving one third of the vote?
11) When the Nazis attained power in January 1933, the Olympics were thought likely to be moved elsewhere.
12) Such incidents usually occur between a husband's wife and mistress in order to attain power and socioeconomic security.
13) Having attained power, each undertakes the godlike project: to right wrong with vengeance, instruction and forgiveness.
14) In 1919, Communists, initially led by the moderate Kurt Eisner, briefly attained power in Bavaria.
example sentences with attain15) His adult views are complicated but he was very much NOT a Catholic by the time he attained power .
16) Wreckers is the kindest thing i have to say, and wreck you will, should you ever attain power.
17) Any attempt to reverse the hunt ban would be a callous and despicable move by Fine Gael if they attain power.
18) Mr Pearson's Shotover has exactly the right air of a rapt scientific experimenter trying to attain power through means of mind.
19) Upon attaining power in May 2004, the United Progressive Alliance formulated a programme of action known as the Common Minimum Programme.
20) The Italians were acquainted with all the follies of his youth, and with all the dishonest arts by which he had attained power.
21) If the vote goes ahead, and the opposition loses, it still has a chance to attain power by contesting the legitimacy of the vote, using this as justification for taking power unconstitutionally.
22) The closer he came to attaining power, the more, purely for presentational purposes, anti-Semitism had to be subordinated to or subsumed within other components of the Hitler image.
23) Thirdly, the rulers of new nations, by whatever means they attained power, had to consolidate their central control over the society and reinforce the sense of national identity.
24) In this way, we attain power together –control over how we determine our own lives, and the collective will to solve our collective problems.
25) Right-wing totalitarian regimes (particularly the Nazis) have arisen in relatively advanced societies, relying on the support of traditional economic elites to attain power.
26) Apprehension about the fitness of a handicapped leader hurt his chances of attaining power, just as they might for a modern head of state.
27) After attaining power in 1976, the National Reorganization Process formed close ties with the regime of Anastasio Somoza Debayle in Nicaragua among other right-wing dictatorships in Latin America.
28) For instance, if one feels a certain duty towards their neighbours, they may attempt to attain power to help those neighbours (Russell 1938:215–216).
29) As a result, Outram was able to attain power over the Amirs' foreign policy as well as to station his troops in the province.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attain power
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attain power with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attain power
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attain power in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attain power.
20 examples of simple sentences of attain power. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attain power
Compound Sentences with attain power
Complex Sentences with attain power
Compound-Complex Sentences with attain power