asynchronous call in a sentence
1) There maybe several reasons to have asynchronous calls in your code.
2) You should use asynchronous XHR calls instead.
3) This is necessary because inside the test we perform four asynchronous calls .
4) So basically, asynchronous call to the same method looks totally different.
asynchronous call example sentences5) TPL and async-await features simplify dealing with asynchronous calls .
6) Just remember IE was the first to implement asynchronous calls using XMLHttpRequest.
7) An asynchronous LDAP call has failed.
8) If the solid arrow has a stick head, it will be an asynchronous call .
9) I was yesterday writing some code for making multiple asynchronous calls to backend services in parallel .
10) So it includes concurrency as well as other asynchronous calls which are not CPU bound.
11) The return value from an asynchronous call was not the normal value but a kernel-assigned identifier.
12) In my previous post in Danish I looked at how to perform asynchronous calls by using promises.
13) Standard routines for synchronous communication such as send and receive were available as well as asynchronous system calls .
14) NET, you might know that the Task class has become the main driver for wrapping asynchronous calls .
example sentences with asynchronous15) In this article I will explain how to make asynchronous calls using the AJAX.NET library.
17) For some things that you think you want threads for, what you really want is asynchronous calls .
18) Your service agents and service interfaces will need access to this information to understand how to interpret a particular asynchronous call .
19) For asynchronous calls, the stack would be split into multiple stacks so that the processes share data but run asynchronously.
20) asynchronous calls to the server may also be achieved using browser plug-in technologies such as Silverlight, Flash, or Java applets.
21) In this article you've seen how to avoid unnecessary Postbacks by making client side asynchronous calls using the AJAX.NET Library.
22) In this article I will show how you can take a step further and make asynchronous calls using the AJAX.NET library which easily merge with the .NET framework.
23) If you company has not moved to .NET 4.5 yet, you can still use write the Task wrappers around the asynchronous service calls .
24) Managing asynchronous Conversations with Services In some cases, you will need to integrate your application with other services, both sending and receiving asynchronous calls .
25) The use of a Service Availability library starts with a call to initialize the library, which potentially loads any dynamic code and binds the asynchronous calls implemented by the process.
26) To run them from other thread we need to use Control.Invoke (synchronous call) or Control.BeginInvoke (asynchronous call ) functions.
27) Every potentially time-consuming asynchronous system call ( QIO among others) includes an argument specifying the number of an event flag to set on completion.
28) This meta information is used by Qt to provide programming features not available natively in C++: signals and slots, introspection and asynchronous function calls .
29) NET 4.5 and WinRT feature asynchronous API calls - you dispatch an OS call and your app is immediately free to perform other tasks until the OS call returns.
30) Also, the code is heavily relying on the new async and await keywords to transform all the asynchronous calls into synchronous ones.
31) In a nutshell, you can use these keywords to make asynchronous calls as if they were sequential, and avoiding in that way any fork or callback in the code.
32) The following picture illustrates how an asynchronous call would be done using what is known as the "primitive" API: BBOA1SRQ with the async=1 parameter set:
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of asynchronous call
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of asynchronous call with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with asynchronous call
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word asynchronous call in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with asynchronous call.
20 examples of simple sentences of asynchronous call. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of asynchronous call
Compound Sentences with asynchronous call
Complex Sentences with asynchronous call
Compound-Complex Sentences with asynchronous call