asymptotic freedom in a sentence
1) This phenomenon is known as asymptotic freedom .
2) The other side of asymptotic freedom is confinement.
3) asymptotic freedom was believed to be an important characteristic of strong interactions.
4) In the course of asymptotic freedom, the strong interaction becomes weaker at higher temperatures.
asymptotic freedom example sentences5) One of the most important results obtained for Yang–Mills theory is asymptotic freedom .
6) In this regard asymptotic safety at the Gaussian fixed point is equivalent to perturbative renormalizability plus asymptotic freedom .
7) Gauge theories became even more attractive when it was realized that non-abelian gauge theories reproduced a feature called asymptotic freedom .
8) At large momenta (ultraviolet limit), the question was completely settled with the discovery of the asymptotic freedom .
9) This causes "asymptotic freedom ": as quarks come closer to each other, the chromodynamic binding force between them weakens.
10) However, there is another property of the strong nuclear force, called asymptotic freedom, that makes the concept of quarks and gluons well-defined.
11) While the latter is well understood in the framework of the Standard Model at high energies, it is much more complicated in low energies due to color confinement and asymptotic freedom .
12) There are other kinds of "sanity checks" that can be performed on a quantum field theory to determine whether it fits qualitative phenomena such as quark confinement and asymptotic freedom .
13) American physicists David Gross, David Politzer, and Frank Wilczek are awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics for "the discovery of asymptotic freedom in the theory of the strong interaction".
14) To obtain the behavior of the Yang–Mills theory at high energies, and so to prove asymptotic freedom, one applies perturbation theory assuming a small coupling.
example sentences with asymptotic15) The basic idea is that the effective coupling constant of the strong interactions, which is large at low energies, gradually decreases at high energies because of asymptotic freedom .
16) This approach is based on asymptotic freedom, which allows perturbation theory to be used accurately in experiments performed at very high energies.
17) As mentioned, "asymptotic freedom " means that at large energy – this corresponds also to "short distances" – there is practically no interaction between the particles.
18) There is no known phase transition line separating these two properties; confinement is dominant in low-energy scales but, as energy increases, asymptotic freedom becomes dominant.
19) A little later, David Gross, Frank Wilczek, and David Politzer discovered that this theory had the property of asymptotic freedom, allowing them to make contact with experimental evidence.
20) Quarks have fractional charges of either − or +, but free-standing quarks have never been observed (the theoretical reason for this fact is asymptotic freedom ).
21) Along with Frank Wilczek and David Politzer, he was awarded the 2004 Nobel Prize in Physics for the discovery of asymptotic freedom .
22) 1973 David Politzer and Frank Anthony Wilczek propose the asymptotic freedom of quarks
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of asymptotic freedom
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of asymptotic freedom with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with asymptotic freedom
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word asymptotic freedom in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with asymptotic freedom.
20 examples of simple sentences of asymptotic freedom. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of asymptotic freedom
Compound Sentences with asymptotic freedom
Complex Sentences with asymptotic freedom
Compound-Complex Sentences with asymptotic freedom