asynchronous event in a sentence
1) An ExternalPoOps interruption occurs as the result of certain asynchronous events .
2) This had implications for semi-autonomous asynchronous event handling packages that could exist within a single process.
3) The asynchronous start event is also routed through a synchronizer that takes at least two clock pulses.
4) EPOC's approach to multitasking was inspired by VMS and is based on asynchronous server-based events .
asynchronous event example sentences5) This means that clients, servers, and proxies MUST be able to recover from asynchronous close events .
6) An interruption is a mechanism for automatically changing the program state; it is used for both synchronous and asynchronous events .
7) It takes a unique approach to scalability by running a limited number of threads and employing asynchronous event handling to multiplex the processing of a large number of connections.
8) Some signals report errors such as references to invalid memory addresses; others report asynchronous events, such as disconnection of a phone line.
9) During development testing, provide a chip input that accurately starts and stops these error counts, so you can correlate the error counts against asynchronous events elsewhere in the system.
10) Long running processing capability enables the architecture to collect various asynchronous events over a long period of time and correlate these events into causal relationships.
11) As graphical user interfaces developed, the file model proved inadequate to the task of handling asynchronous events such as those generated by a mouse.
12) Each event State can be individually asserted or deasserted, and when an event State changes, asynchronous events can be generated to report this to an HPI user.
13) If code is already executing, any interaction by the user will instantiate an asynchronous event that is queued up for later execution.
14) ColdFusion can also handle asynchronous events such as SMS and instant messaging via its gateway interface, available in ColdFusion MX 7 Enterprise Edition.
example sentences with asynchronous15) Examples of naturally asynchronous events include pressing Ctrl-C to interrupt a program, and receiving a signal such as "stop" or "suspend" from another thread of execution.
16) Of note is that the asynchronous events were gathered via normal file descriptor read operations, and that such reading was itself capable of being made asynchronous.
17) This means that the processor can now handle numerous asynchronous events, interrupts, etc. which can take a toll on the CPU (Central Processing Unit) when overwhelmed.
18) Slides from last night ( here, via @stuartsierra) -- The presentation was about asynchronous events in clojure.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of asynchronous event
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of asynchronous event with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with asynchronous event
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word asynchronous event in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with asynchronous event.
20 examples of simple sentences of asynchronous event. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of asynchronous event
Compound Sentences with asynchronous event
Complex Sentences with asynchronous event
Compound-Complex Sentences with asynchronous event