asylum claim in a sentence
1) Time limits and efficient adjudication of genuine asylum claims .
2) What am I proposing when the asylum claim is found to be false ?
3) The Eritrean government treats asylum claims by Eritreans as treasonous acts .
4) He said he did not understand what would happen to him or to his asylum claim .
asylum claim example sentences5) She announced that negotiations were underway for a return to "offshore processing" of asylum seeker claims .
6) It is clear that many people are now using asylum claims as a means of evading immigration control.
7) Todashev had been living in the United States as a legal resident because of that asylum claim .
8) Israel's 2011 asylum regulations do not specify the format in which an asylum claim should be lodged.
9) The Australian claimed that asylum claims were being processed in the lead up to the Manus Island riots.
10) Even if an asylum claim is false, do you propose the UK should abuse the offending pregnant woman?
11) Those who are making asylum claims should have access to free professional legal advice, as they want it.
12) Simultaneously, UNHCR assisted the Government in developing their national legislation and procedure for the examination of asylum claims .
13) Soon after, Karapanagiotidis, along with volunteer lawyers, began providing free legal services to assist with asylum claims .
14) It is also right that, as we have been urging, the asylum claims should be examined more expeditiously.
example sentences with asylum15) They say many children, including some who have asylum claims, are being forced to navigate the complex immigration system alone.
16) Australia has suspended asylum claims from Afghanistan and Sri Lanka since early April, 2010 by designating these countries as being safe.
17) Intelligence suggests that asylum claims are being made in the UK - often in false names - by those who already have refugee status in other countries.
18) This move is part of a Government action plan to tackle unfounded asylum claims from Somali nationals and fraudulent claims by individuals claiming to be Somalis.
19) On May 29, Mohammed Adel Abu Ali died in custody after being returned to the country when his asylum claim was denied in Europe.
20) As Linda points out in an interview with Elektronisch Nieuws, the rejection of Semira's asylum claim took place in accordance with the 1951 Geneva Convention relating to the status of refugees.
21) If the child's claim is not rejected as manifestly unfounded, the child may enter France and submit a regular asylum claim .
22) All children making asylum claims should have direct access to a full hearing, without a preliminary test for "manifestly unfounded" claims.
23) For others, however, it will be plain that they made their asylum claim to extend their stay here only when they had failed to prolong it by other means.
24) First, we have increased by five times the staff who determine asylum claims to over 500 during this financial year; 330 are already in post.
25) After ten days, Australia struck a deal with New Zealand and Nauru to have those nations temporarily host the refugees while Australia processed their asylum claims .
26) In the mid-1990s, numerous boats carrying Chinese and Sino-Vietnamese refugees were returned to their place of origin after asylum claims were denied.
27) Subsequently, Salem unsuccessfully sought leave to apply for judicial review of the Home Secretary's decision to notify the Department of Social Security that his asylum claim had been rejected.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of asylum claim
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of asylum claim with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with asylum claim
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word asylum claim in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with asylum claim.
20 examples of simple sentences of asylum claim. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of asylum claim
Compound Sentences with asylum claim
Complex Sentences with asylum claim
Compound-Complex Sentences with asylum claim