asylum building in a sentence
1) The chapel dominates the western side the asylum buildings .
2) The initial corridor-style asylum building is shown here thanks to Kendal and Pope's original flowery plans.
3) The large Chapel and original asylum building survive mostly intact and have been developed into contemporary apartments and houses.
4) In addition, the Board advertised for plans, specifications, and estimates for the construction of asylum buildings .
asylum building example sentences5) The asylum's buildings are typical examples of the French Second Empire style which was popular in Victorian Melbourne.
6) Chapel : East Walking from the lodge at the western side of the hospital site up towards the main asylum building .
7) One by one, the old almshouse and lunatic asylum buildings were torn down and replaced with newer, larger hospital building.
8) A large area of the grounds between the asylum main buildings and Princess street was allocated to Children's Cottages in 1885.
9) For a time, the asylum hospital was used for the Canton-Inwood Hospital, but today the old asylum buildings are gone.
10) Plans are to sell of the remainder of the asylum buildings so that they can join the rest as refurbished private housing.
11) The current hospital has decided that the asylum buildings can no longer be refurbished in such a way as to support a modern hospital.
12) In the following year Parliament recognised the barriers to asylum building (mostly financial) and passed the 1828 Metropolitan Commissioners in Lunacy Act to ensure the 1808 Acts was enforced.
13) Manhattan Psychiatric Center (incorporating the asylum for the Insane), operated by New York State when it took over the immigration and asylum buildings in 1899.
14) Completed after three years in 1815, it was constructed during the first wave of county asylum building in England under the County asylum Act ("Wynn's Act") of 1808.
example sentences with asylum15) 1.6 Hine's design for the asylum buildings was amended in detail after site visits and during consultation with the Committee.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of asylum building
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of asylum building with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with asylum building
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word asylum building in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with asylum building.
20 examples of simple sentences of asylum building. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of asylum building
Compound Sentences with asylum building
Complex Sentences with asylum building
Compound-Complex Sentences with asylum building