astronomical event in a sentence
1) Astrologers believe such astronomical events correlate with important events occurring on Earth.
2) Total solar eclipses are one of nature's most amazing astronomical events.
3) The Gregorian calendar accurately lines up with astronomical events such as solstices.
4) They recorded astronomical events, including a meteor shower in August 1583.
astronomical event example sentences5) There are two occasions during which astronomical events affect the Shen Gong Wu.
6) Water vapor blocks most of the infrared light emitted from astronomical events and objects.
7) There is no significant astronomical event tied to the Long Count's start date.
8) Proposals for observing targets requiring immediate or timely observation of a sudden or unexpected astronomical event.
9) Fomenko examines astronomical events described in ancient texts and suggests that the chronology is actually medieval.
10) The long span of time caused them to turn to astronomical events for an explanation .
11) What more fascinating place to observe an astronomical event than the land of the Incas?
12) Transit is an astronomical event where an object passes across the face of a much larger body.
13) The website Calendersign lists a number of astronomical events that will happen as the millennium closes.
14) Mormons believe that the Star of Bethlehem was an actual astronomical event visible the world over.
example sentences with astronomical15) These parties are often held in conjunction with special astronomical events, such as a transit of Venus.
16) astronomical events are interesting.
17) Once one understands this relationship it suddenly becomes clear what precise astronomical event the popularized western prophecy actually describes.
18) Relying primarily on Indian astronomy, these buildings were used to accurately predict eclipses and other astronomical events.
19) The novel revolves around the placement of six Pillars at specific dates and times which coincide with astronomical events.
20) These clocks helped the 16th-century astronomer Tycho Brahe to observe astronomical events with much greater precision than before.
21) It is now thought that the 'Long Count' was used to date historical rather than astronomical events.
22) These were stone or wooden tablets listing a sequence of astronomical events, each with a peg hole beside it.
23) In fact, many of the later Mexican-based civilizations carefully built their cities and ceremonial centers according to specific astronomical events.
24) Needless to say, this would be the astronomical event of next year should the JPL's prediction come true.
25) For the first millennium BC, the relative chronology can be tied to actual calendar years by identifying significant astronomical events.
26) The VOEventNet team plans to expand their layer to include other types of astronomical events and transient phenomena on the sky.
27) The question often arises as to whether astronomical events, such as planetary alignments, can significantly influence the occurrence of earthquakes.
28) TROVE (for TR ansit O f VE nus) is a collection of regional attractions that complement this historic astronomical event.
29) Since 1999, the Chandra X-ray Observatory has been scanning the skies in X-ray light, looking at some of the most distant and bizarre astronomical events.
30) An equinox (equal night), this astronomical event marks the first day of autumn in the northern hemisphere and spring in the south.
31) The transit of Venus is the first in a series of live broadcasts of astronomical events which are being created by GLORIA to promote Astronomy and eScience to the public.
32) The astronomical events closely related to the four seasons are the equinoxes and the solstices, and these have been used to define the seasons 'astronomically'.
33) It's conjecture and should be submitted to a journal." I say, "No, it's a transient astronomical event and others should be put on notice." He says, "It won't be published.
34) Scientists, botanists, astronomers and artists collected and recorded thousands of natural history specimens, plants and animals, and observed astronomical events.
35) Ptolemy's system, in which the Sun, stars and planets circle the Earth in complex spiralling epicycles, does a fine job of predicting astronomical events.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astronomical event
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astronomical event with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astronomical event
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astronomical event in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astronomical event.
20 examples of simple sentences of astronomical event. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astronomical event
Compound Sentences with astronomical event
Complex Sentences with astronomical event
Compound-Complex Sentences with astronomical event