astringent in a sentence
1) Joshua smelled the astringent smoke of cigarettes.
2) Also, recently developed an astringent cream.
3) Slightly astringent with an almond flavor and grassy aroma.
4) The music shifts between clearly tonal moments and more astringent atonal passages.
astringent example sentences5) Some has an aromatic edge and some is quite fairly called astringent.
6) It is mostly found in the stronger astringents used for greasy skins.
7) That is meant to stop diarrohea as white rice is astringent itself.
8) It is decidedly astringent and has been described as" prim".
9) It is an astringent prepared from the witch hazel shrub.
10) The astringent tannins in oak twigs also stain the teeth.
11) Lemon Oil Lemon oil is powerfully astringent and antiseptic.
12) Cashew apples have a sweet but astringent taste.
13) This mitigates the astringent quality of its flesh.
14) Chamomile may reduce skin puffiness and acts as a gentle astringent.
example sentences with astringent15) Do astringent physiologists insurance coverage alchemical therapies?
16) The plant also contains tannins that can act as an astringent.
17) Its taste has been described as acidic, acrid, or astringent.
18) The seeds are embedded in a white, spongy, astringent membrane.
19) The lemon juice is a mild astringent which tones and strengthens the intestines.
20) Tannins add a gritty texture and chalky, astringent taste.
21) It tastes "slightly bitter and at the same time somewhat astringent".
22) Toners containing alcohol are quite astringent, and usually targeted at oily skins.
23) The chocolate helps hide the slightly bitter astringent after-taste of EGCG.
24) Numerous ubiquitous electronics have enjoyed astringent causality through their ring in unfortunate artistic currents.
25) Paired with Orr's astringent commentary, they're simply wonderful.
26) Lavender steps in as a natural astringent and works to rebuild skin cells.
27) This herb is antifungal, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and astringent.
How to use astringent in a sentence28) Saccharin is a sweetener with bitterness, while aspartame is astringent.
29) If the fruit is harvested too soon, it is very tart and astringent.
30) Typically, "fresheners" are alcohol-free while "astringents" are not.
31) Luckily, they are also usually too astringent to be palatable when raw.
32) Apply this astringent on the affected area twice or thrice a day.
33) Witch hazel is a good astringent and anti-oxidant.
34) Galega oil is not very astringent and it has an almond-like flavor.
35) The astringent constituent in Japanese tea is a type of polyphenol called catechin.
36) This Fragrance starts out very astringent with the heavy note of Cuban cigars.
37) Neem's astringent action promotes healing.
38) I like to use honey with one of my slightly astringent green teas.
39) The heart-shaped Hachiya is the most common variety of astringent persimmon.
40) astringent varieties of persimmons also can be prepared for commercial purposes by drying.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astringent
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astringent with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astringent
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astringent in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astringent.
20 examples of simple sentences of astringent. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astringent
Compound Sentences with astringent
Complex Sentences with astringent
Compound-Complex Sentences with astringent