astrometry in a sentence
1) Gaia is a global space astrometry mission .
2) Radar astrometry in January 2005 further refined the orbit .
3) In addition, investigations in astrometry have also been performed.
4) The current MOS software does its astrometry using geocentric coordinates.
astrometry example sentences5) In 2009 the discovery of VB 10b by astrometry was announced.
6) The precise measurement of stellar positions is part of the discipline of astrometry.
7) These terms are astrometry and perturbation.
8) Few fields, such as astrometry, are purely astronomy rather than also astrophysics.
9) Astronomy: both positional and clock synchronization data is used in astrometry and Celestial mechanics calculations.
10) As astrometry became more accurate, cluster stars were found to share a common proper motion through space.
11) astrometry – study of the position of objects in the sky and their changes of position.
12) This method allows consistent astrometry over the widest possible field and precision remains unaffected by telescope tracking errors.
13) Gaia is an unmanned space observatory of the European Space Agency (ESA) designed for astrometry.
14) Astrometry, radial velocity, and optical imaging have all been discussed in other parts of this paper.
example sentences with astrometry15) X-ray astrometry becomes a serious concern that results in ever greater demands for finer angular resolution and spectral radiance.
16) astrometry is that part of astronomy that measures the proper motion of stars as a function of time.
17) Two types of astrometry or blind offsetting are available (see also the generic Gemini target acquisition scenarios ).
18) The first all-sky photographic astrometry project, Astrographic Catalogue and Carte du Ciel, was started in 1887.
19) In this page we guide the user through the steps necessary to set up accurate absolute astrometry in the OT.
20) The close approach in 2029 will substantially alter the object's orbit, making predictions beyond 2029 uncertain without higher-quality astrometry.
21) The Gaia mission, launched in December 2013, will use astrometry to determine the true masses of 1000 nearby exoplanets.
22) Using photoelectric astrometry Lalande 21185 was studied over a four-year time period for perturbations in the proper motion of the star.
23) astrometry is the oldest search method for extrasolar planets and originally popular because of its success in characterizing astrometric binary star systems.
24) Historically, astronomy has included disciplines as diverse as astrometry, celestial navigation, observational astronomy, and the making of calendars.
25) astrometry astrometry is the precise measurement of the position and motion of astronomical objects, often with respect to standard star catalogues.
26) astrometry astrometry is the precise measurement of the position and motion of astronomical objects, often with respect to standard star catalogues.
27) The astrometry instrument (Astro) precisely determines the positions of stars of magnitude 5.7 to 20 by measuring their angular position.
28) astrometry using this method can be accurate to 0.2" for a User 1 star located within 50" of the source.
29) If confirmed, this would be the first exoplanet discovered by astrometry of the many that have been claimed through the years.
30) The new radar data, along with new optical astrometry, permits refinement of the 2036 Earth encounter, now nominally predicted to occur at a distant 0.388 au (about 150 lunar distances).
31) The Very Large Telescope Interferometer (VLTI), with its own suite of instruments, ultimately providing imagery at the milli arcsecond level as well as astrometry at 10 micro arcsecond precision.
32) If observed from above as with the animations, the circular orbit of the star around the common centre of gravity is seen and this is called Astrometry.
33) In addition to CU4, DPCC, the largest GAIA DPC, also hosts the CU6, Spectroscopy and the CU8, astrometry processing chains.
34) Ideally, you would still want to combine the astrometric measurements with a lot of spectroscopy, but you wouldn't need ~100000 RV points if you had some great astrometry too.
35) The space-based observatory GAIA will find thousands of planets via astrometry, but prior to the launch of GAIA no planet detected by astrometry had been confirmed.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astrometry
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astrometry with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astrometry
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astrometry in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astrometry.
20 examples of simple sentences of astrometry. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astrometry
Compound Sentences with astrometry
Complex Sentences with astrometry
Compound-Complex Sentences with astrometry