astragal in a sentence
1) The second astragal is 12 ft above the first.
2) The third astragal is 80 ft above the base, below the capital.
3) The first astragal is placed 70 ft above the obelisk's base.
4) Its glass storm panes are supported by metal "Astragal" bars running vertically or diagonally.
astragal example sentences5) Richardson, M. T., "Practical Carriage Building", astragal Press, 1994.
6) Three bronze astragals, one by Nikolaus Geiger and two by George Brewster, surround the stone obelisk.
7) Brewster also designed the third astragal with the dates 1861 and 1865, the Civil War's beginning and ending dates.
8) Three astragals, one by Nikolaus (Nicolaus) Geiger and two others by George T. Brewster, surround the stone obelisk.
9) The house has taken a decade to restore and the owners have tried to replace as many of the original features as possible - even down to handmade extra thin astragals on the windows.
10) Overlapping astragal is not required, but coordinator required with a double door strike Two Rim Devices on 2 independent active doors with removable mullion.
11) The highest price paid was £300 for an inlaid mahogany Hepplewhite break front bookcase, the top enclosed by two central and two side astragal glass doors.
12) Brewster, an American sculptor from Cleveland, Ohio, created the second astragal with a naval theme that includes a portrait relief of Admiral David Farragut.
13) Geiger, of Berlin, Germany, cast and shipped the first astragal, a battlefield scene of the army, from Germany.
14) Crazy Bones was inspired by a children's game played in Ancient Greece and Rome called 'Astragal' (Knucklebones), where children played a similar game using sheep's knucklebones.
example sentences with astragal15) The "chase girdle": this is the brief length of the chase between the chase astragal and fillets and the "reinforce".
16) The "chase astragal and fillets": these are a second series of such rings located at the near end of the chase.
17) The "muzzle astragal and fillets" are a series of three narrow rings running around the outside of the chase just behind the neck.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astragal
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astragal with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astragal
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astragal in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astragal.
20 examples of simple sentences of astragal. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astragal
Compound Sentences with astragal
Complex Sentences with astragal
Compound-Complex Sentences with astragal