astounding success in a sentence
1) Space Shuttle Discovery's Return to flight mission was an astounding success.
2) And as time fly, the Roadster watch collection has carried on to present astounding success.
3) If you also accomplish 3, then it would be an u003e u003e u003e astounding success.
4) The astounding success of the operation prompted more attacks, until the railway became a constant harassment target.
astounding success example sentences5) Compare that astounding success rate with this country's industry standard of a 95 percent FAILURE rate!
6) Following Comăneci's astounding success in Montreal, Károlyi's importance as a coach was recognized.
7) Andrew Wilson wrote: The League "adopted the same propaganda techniques as the Project with astounding success.
8) A wildlife park near my home in Oregon had achieved astounding success in breeding this difficult, delicate cat.
9) The centenary celebrations were overall viewed as an astounding success, with most seats booked on each special train.
10) That change came after the Explorer's astounding success over two decades as a body-on-frame truck-style sport utility.
11) His persistence in adversity and, later, his humility in the face of astounding success seemed to belie human nature.
12) The sets looked beautiful, reminiscent of Turner's 'January' Scottish pictures, and Lucia was deemed an astounding success.
13) The Butterfly Jig system has proven its fish catching prowess in a variety of different oceans throughout the world, and has recently generated astounding success for fisherman across Europe.
14) Since then, workers have reclaimed the factories and made an astounding success of them–operating them as non-corporate, democratically run cooperatives.
example sentences with astounding15) Following the astounding success of the 2007 Tamil film "Sivaji", AVM Productions declared publicly that it would offer 25% of the revenues from the film as charity.
16) It is no exaggeration to say that he was the 'Chief Architect" of the astounding success the party he supported achieved in 1977 when the electorate gave it a five-sixth majority.
17) In the 1898 season, according to "Wisden Cricketers' Almanack" Rhodes "sprang at once into fame, bowling in match after match for Yorkshire with astounding success.
18) The festival was an astounding success, which led to the Bread and Honey festival becoming an annual event being held on the first weekend of June.
19) In South Africa, ABBA had astounding success with "Fernando", "Dancing Queen" and "Knowing Me, Knowing You" being among the top 20 best-selling singles for 1976–77.
20) Health secretary William Waldegrave described the reduction as 'an astounding success for the NHS'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astounding success
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astounding success with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astounding success
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astounding success in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astounding success.
20 examples of simple sentences of astounding success. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astounding success
Compound Sentences with astounding success
Complex Sentences with astounding success
Compound-Complex Sentences with astounding success