astound people in a sentence
1) And an astounding 1.3 million people follow her on Twitter.
2) It was the first triple-deck venue in baseball and seated an astounding 58,000 people .
3) As I wrote people are astounded by my choices and I am astounded by theirs.
4) I use it daily, and people even are astounded now when they ask my age.
astound people example sentences5) He will be a deceiver who will astound people with "great signs" that appear miraculous in nature.
6) He regularly demonstrates his ability in front of groups as well as doing individual sittings astounding people with his accuracy and validations.
7) I believe that everywhere we went people were so astounded to see this carriage that they didn't even have the presence of mind to refuse it to be with us.
8) These homes are such a radical departure from any nursing home we've seen, that they cannot help but astound people who view them for the first time.
9) Just hearing it for the first time would astound people who knew what it did sound like, but weren't expecting to hear it from a Ford farm truck!
10) The most famous traveler of the period was the Venetian Marco Polo, whose account of his trip to "Cambaluc," the capital of the Great Khan, and of life there astounded the people of Europe.
11) I travelled around Europe a year ago and everywhere I went, people were astounded when I said I was Australian - and a teetotaller.
12) Rivera signed with the Yanks in 1990 for a $ 3000 bonus and then never stopped astounding people with his poise and consistency.
13) That he should accept astounded many people - they thought he must be mad to give up a safe Tory seat for an Ulster seat.
14) " people are astounded," said Victoria Fabry, a biological oceanographer at California State University, San Marcos.
example sentences with astound15) 'The crying was so loud and so wonderful that it made the people astounded unless they had heard it before'; she 'made wondrous faces and expressions' too.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astound people
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astound people with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astound people
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astound people in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astound people.
20 examples of simple sentences of astound people. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astound people
Compound Sentences with astound people
Complex Sentences with astound people
Compound-Complex Sentences with astound people