astound amount in a sentence
1) An astounding amount of animatronics are contained in the ride.
2) An astounding amount of cadet corps were formed in high schools across the country.
3) Very mild coconut flavor even with that astounding amount of coconut in the batter !
4) I see an astounding amount of power moving to average, everyday, even poor people.
astound amount example sentences5) Note: Since this post was originally blogged, there has been an astounding amount of activity here.
6) Lysenko cost the USSR, and the Soviet Bloc in general, an astounding amount of money.
7) In only five short years, the FERMI Space Telescope has observed and catalogued an astounding amount of phenomen.
8) In many cases the people they work for make lots of money (astounding amounts ) by hiring their expertise.
9) When at the Lord's direction they cast the net per his instructions they caught an astounding amount of fish immediately.
10) The changelog mentions improved performance, an astounding amount of bug fixes (over 90), and new user interface tweaks.
11) There is an old joke about a man who approaches a woman in a bar and offers her an astounding amount of money if she will sleep with him.
12) You would hope that people would realize the government money comes from taxpayer dollars, but polls often do reveal an astounding amount of ignorance.
13) It is interesting how this simple principle of projection (analogy) could become responsible for the release of astounding amounts of nuclear energy due to fission.
14) Working with the "Establishment Protection" service, they "found and cleared" a weapons cache containing an astounding amount of firepower.
example sentences with astound15) Over the years Lindsay has had the opportunity to hear and discover an astounding amount of music but is disinclined to pick favourites.
16) The band accomplished an astounding amount of recorded material, and historic live performances all while being virtually shunned from the mainstream press in the Twin Cities.
17) Up until 1927 an astounding amount of diamonds were pulled out of the ground − 70% of the former Transvaal's alluvial production at the time.
18) But there were also times when he showed astounding amounts of human emotion and responsibility for a supposedly "evil," soulless creature.
19) We each create 1.36 kg of trash a day, an astounding amount given Hong Kong's small size and limited waste disposal options.
20) Completed with Android 4.2 .2, it evidently boasts the trademark TouchWiz user interface plus an astounding amount of gesture, movement, voice and face recognition controls (Smart Screen).
21) The U.S. dollar has continued to hold its recent rally, even after the announcement of astounding amounts of capital that will be invested in, guaranteed, or loaned to financial enterprises.
22) In fact, Corcovado National Park has been named "the most biologically intense place on Earth" by National Geographic thanks to the astounding amount of wildlife inhabiting the park.
23) The Elder Scroll's Online Veteran Content offers an astounding amount of varying activities for you to complete, at a challenging level MMO players seek once they hit the level cap.
24) " Coal-dependent utilities and fossil fuel interests threw everything they had into distorting the facts, including an astounding amount of money and resources–more than $35 million," said Knobloch.
25) Our Standard American/ Australian Diet (SAD diet) contains an astounding amount of refined sugar, but we don't realise how abnormal that really is for our bodies.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astound amount
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astound amount with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astound amount
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astound amount in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astound amount.
20 examples of simple sentences of astound amount. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astound amount
Compound Sentences with astound amount
Complex Sentences with astound amount
Compound-Complex Sentences with astound amount