simply astound in a sentence
1) Calling this a civil thread is simply astounding.
2) They are simply astounding and sound heavenly in your ears.
3) The quantity of tropical sea life beneath the surface is simply astounding.
4) The video reproduction is simply astounding.
simply astound example sentences5) Commanding Curve was simply astounding in the Kentucky Derby.
6) Made in 1956, this movie and its effects are simply astounding.
7) It simply astounds me how little attention is paid to this subject.
8) The cinematography is as good as it gets, its simply astounding.
9) Your condescending tone is simply astounding.
10) As the guest from Hollywood - O'Toole is simply astounding.
11) Many Maktari observers are simply astounded to see him bounce back again.
12) The band is in excellent form, and Freddie's vocals are simply astounding.
13) To win a world title is an incredible feat but to win five is quite simply astounding.
14) The exciting new designs true religion jeans uk outlet of the upshot are simply astounding and marvelous.
example sentences with astound15) In fact, noise insulation in the Vogue is simply astounding thanks in part to the double glazed windows.
16) By turns ugly, beautiful, plain, weird, and utterly real, her performance is simply astounding.
17) I was simply astounded.
18) I'm simply astounded.
19) I am simply astounded, and it's a real visual representation for me that this company is actually going to happen!
20) However, it is simply astounding to me that you can so easily tear apart another human being instead of their book.
21) That all this should be systematized and proven with mathematical precision, - that there can be no guesswork or quackery, - is simply astounding.
22) When you consider the amount of time and effort it took for Smith to produce his exquisite works of art, it is simply astounding.
23) Whether or not that's a good thing is up for debate, but the fact that an animated movie could have that kind of impact is simply astounding.
24) I'm simply astounded by the risks he seemed willing to take,' says Herbert Hovenkamp, a professor at the University of Iowa College of Law and an expert in antitrust law.
25) The fiscal mismanagement is simply astounding and all of it is so one party or dynasty can try to buy votes to dominate the other .
26) I 've been catching up on your "Retire Early" series, Willis, and the scope of your experiences simply astounds me.
27) Set against the precise ideal of 30 solar days for the duration of the moon synodic month, as under the Egyptian calendar, the above result is quite simply astounding in its accuracy.
28) "The overall quality of the work is simply astounding."
29) The hi-res version ( goo.gl/66NeHb ) simply astounds.
30) simply astounding!!!! I found all the population maps quite fascinating...and especially how the population in Asia/SouthEast Asia equals the population of the rest of the world.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of simply astound
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of simply astound with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with simply astound
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word simply astound in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with simply astound.
20 examples of simple sentences of simply astound. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of simply astound
Compound Sentences with simply astound
Complex Sentences with simply astound
Compound-Complex Sentences with simply astound