asterism in a sentence
1) These asterisms have since been incorporated into the traditional Chinese star maps.
2) In Ukraine this asterism was considered a female talisman until recent times.
3) The selected asterism can be visualized in the position editor.
4) He is associated with the Big Dipper asterism.
asterism example sentences5) The asterism "Big Dipper" may be used to find Polaris.
6) Their names are related to the most prominent asterisms in the respective sectors.
7) The asterism of Coma Berenices was recognized by several Polynesian peoples.
8) Some rose quartz contains microscopic rutile needles which produces an asterism in transmitted light.
9) Some rubies show a three-point or six-point asterism or "star".
10) A group of three asterisks arranged in a triangular formation is called an asterism.
11) There are several asterisms in Cygnus.
12) Rotating and shifting the GSAOI FoV may help with selecting a better asterism.
13) Star sapphires and rubies get their asterism from rutile impurities present in them.
14) The MASCOT algorithm can search for the best asterism using catalogs provided by the users.
example sentences with asterism15) Orion's Belt or The Belt of Orion is an asterism within the constellation.
16) When two or more asterisms are included in the target component, they are grouped separately.
17) The Big Dipper is a circumpolar asterism for most of the United States.
18) There are garnets that contain rutile inclusions that create a star (asterism) effect.
19) Vedic astrologers also apply their nakshatra star asterisms in place of the twelve zodiacal constellations.
20) The most prominent feature of Crux is the distinctive asterism known as the Southern Cross.
21) The head of Draco forms a distinct asterism, known as "The Lozenge".
22) The best asterism, based on the best average Strehl, is then selected by default.
23) Great story, great asterism, and by July, pretty much lost to the horizon.
24) The name was also derived from the city's establishment on the auspicious asterism called Anura.
25) The name of the festival is an Old Slavonic counterpart for the asterism of Pleiades.
26) In Finnish language, the asterism is sometimes called with its old Finnish name, Otava.
27) The four brightest members form an asterism that is identified as the head of Taurus the bull.
How to use asterism in a sentence28) The 'Big Dipper' or 'Plough' asterism is always easy to locate.
29) The three stars in the middle of the constellation form an asterism known as Orion's belt.
30) Its main asterism consists of 11 stars, and 108 stars in total are brighter than magnitude 6.5.
31) Nearly as bright are Beta and Gamma, while Delta and Epsilon make up the asterism.
32) The ecliptic is divided into 27 Nakṣatra-s, which are variously called lunar houses or asterisms.
33) The other two stars in Serpens Cauda forming its asterism are Theta and Xi Serpentis.
34) Colloquial usage does not distinguish the senses of "asterism" and "area surrounding an asterism".
35) Colloquial usage does not distinguish the senses of "asterism" and "area surrounding an asterism".
36) This asterism, part of the constellation Ursa Major, is hanging upside-down high in the sky.
37) The Water Jar asterism was seen to the ancient Chinese as the tomb, "Fenmu".
38) Coma Berenices is a traditional asterism that has since been defined as one of the 88 modern constellations.
39) Orion's seven brightest stars form a distinctive hourglass-shaped asterism, or pattern, in the night sky.
40) The Pointers easily distinguish the true Southern Cross from the fainter asterism known as the False Cross.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of asterism
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of asterism with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with asterism
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word asterism in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with asterism.
20 examples of simple sentences of asterism. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of asterism
Compound Sentences with asterism
Complex Sentences with asterism
Compound-Complex Sentences with asterism