assume the existence of in a sentence
1) This method assumes the existence of a setup with multiple domain-specific languages.
2) Europeans had assumed the existence of a great southern land mass since ancient times.
3) It assumes the existence of at least two distinct languages or language varieties.
4) Set theory as conceived by Georg Cantor assumes the existence of infinite sets.
assume the existence of example sentences5) This was especially so because the approach assumed the existence of a formal problem definition.
6) Moreover, the Seforno's interpretation assumes the existence of only one unintentional killer.
7) the Copyright Act of 1790 does assume the existence of copyrights prior to the Act.
8) Making decisions and having choices the ability to make a decision assumes the existence of choice.
9) the very concept assumes the existence of a higher power than that of the nation state.
10) Many axiomatic developments assume the existence of states of thermodynamic equilibrium and of states of thermal equilibrium.
11) Assuming the existence of empty space and the laws of physics, space has a non-zero energy.
12) This assumes the existence of a network file transfer process at each host cooperating via a common protocol.
13) One way would be to document the presence of diagnostic bias that assumes the existence of inheritance.
14) Cultivation Analysis is a positivistic theory, meaning it assumes the existence of objective reality and value-neutral research.
example sentences with assume15) Generally speaking, inhibition theory assumes the existence of a set of processes that allows the suppression of memories.
16) Ricardo's theory of comparative advantage assumes the existence of an industry and trade policy at a national level.
17) Like Lomonosov, they assumed the existence of a common language spoken by East Slavs in the past.
18) Therefore the assumption actually made is equivalent to assuming the existence of a fitness function in the first place.
19) His theory "assumes the existence of stable, unbounded, and permanent stimulus-information in the ambient optic array.
20) Conceptual jurisprudence assumes the existence of a core of social practices (constituting law) that requires a conceptual explanation.
21) To ground the moral obligation that this point requires, Singer must assume the existence of a principle of impartiality.
22) Every Le Sage-type model assumes the existence of a space-filling isotropic flux or radiation of enormous intensity and penetrating capability.
23) Unlike absolute idealism, pluralistic idealism does not assume the existence of a single ultimate mental reality or "Absolute".
24) To work top-down, start by writing number–name, freely assuming the existence of whatever helper procedures you like.
25) Contemporary set theorists spin this amazing structure from the empty set so as to not assume the existence of contingent beings.
26) Astral projection assumes the existence of one or more non-physical realms of existence and an associated astral body beyond the physical.
27) of course I am disregarding ideas like "the matrix" and similars, I assume the existence of an outer world.
28) At the end of the 18th century, two new proofs were published which did not assume the existence of roots.
29) In this thinking Ricardo assumed the existence of a national industry policy aimed at promoting some industries to the detriment of others.
30) So we don't need to assume the existence of an independently existing external world in order to make use of it.
31) the sociology of translation, situated in a pragmatist perspective, does not assume the existence of predefined groups or actors with interests, knowledge and needs.
32) If you argue from the existence of evil to the non-existence of God, you are assuming the existence of an absolute moral law in order for your argument to work.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assume the existence of
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assume the existence of with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assume the existence of
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assume the existence of in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assume the existence of.
20 examples of simple sentences of assume the existence of. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assume the existence of
Compound Sentences with assume the existence of
Complex Sentences with assume the existence of
Compound-Complex Sentences with assume the existence of