ascend stair in a sentence
1) The nuns ascended the stairs in a perpetual cool silence.
2) Then I ascended the narrow stairs to his doorway.
3) I slowly ascend the stairs , the copper behind me.
ascend stair example sentences4) Without a word, the woman began to ascend the stairs .
5) Rising and offering her my arm we ascended the stairs together.
6) He grinned down at her as they ascended the stairs together.
7) Slowly I ascend the stairs , back to the lounge.
8) From here you ascend 52 stairs to get up to bridge level.
9) After visiting the house he reported seeing a ghostly white figure ascend the stairs .
10) Return to the control room in the previous cavern and ascend the stairs .
11) Visitors enter the retreat on grade and ascend a stair to the main living area.
12) In this case the dark risers help someone ascending the stairs gauge the riser height .
13) He ascended the stairs , noticing a blood-stained carpet in the children's room.
14) It had begun to ascend the stairs ... and then the weariness had overcome it.
15) On the third day she ascends the stairs to Kōsenji, representing the ascent to heaven.
example sentences with ascend stair16) With the hospital in mid-evacuation , he ascends the stairs and arrives at Deb's room.
17) Eisner appended a page to the 2006 edition, depicting Shloime ascending the stairs to the tenement.
18) She ascended the stairs and entered her own room first, but there was no one there.
19) They ascended the stairs .
20) Marian tried as best as she could to keep her face straight and started to ascend the stairs .
21) The holy parents in tenderest tears gave Her their blessing; whereupon She ascended the fifteen stairs without any assistance.
22) Lorenzo raises his hand to greet Angelo Poliziano, the tutor of his sons who are featured ascending the stairs .
23) Footsteps are heard ascending the stairs to platform I passing clean through the locked barrier gates and proceeding along the platform.
24) The boards held without creaks or soft spots when they ascended the three low stairs , Sam with a single step.
25) I still get some odd sensations when I ascend stairs quickly, due to what I think is slight blood repositioning.
26) She opened her eyes and began to ascend the stairs again, touching Shiori's elbow lightly to beckon her along.
27) Or ascending the stairs of Toronto's CN Tower four times per day, every day, for 365 consecutive days.
28) One health physicist and two firefighters ascended the stairs and, from the top, could see damage in the reactor room.
How to use ascend stair in a sentence29) The old man, taking the right-hand side of the yard, turned in at the third or fourth doorway, and began to ascend the stairs .
30) Yet she is stated to have raised herself unaided, on the tomb, to have walked from the spot, and even to have ascended the stairs of her house on her return.
31) At the same time, Alice had ascended asylum stairs that dead-ended at a brick wall, and rolled herself onto the wall to escape, and crash-landed into the same jacuzzi.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ascend stair
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ascend stair with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ascend stair
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ascend stair in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ascend stair.
20 examples of simple sentences of ascend stair. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ascend stair
Compound Sentences with ascend stair
Complex Sentences with ascend stair
Compound-Complex Sentences with ascend stair