ascend throne in a sentence
1) James ascended the English throne in 1603.
2) All the kings who ascended the throne issued coins.
3) All three of their sons ascended the Greek throne .
ascend throne example sentences4) On 20 June 1837 Victoria had ascended the British throne .
5) As a result, many emperors ascended the throne while still children.
6) Mangkunegaran is the sixth ruler ascended the throne in 1896.
7) The former being blind, the latter ascends the throne .
8) Afterwards, on 18 April 1748 he ascended the throne .
9) In 1825, Ludwig I ascended the throne of Bavaria.
10) Taimur Shah ascended the throne at Kabul.
11) Muazzam ascended the throne as Bahadur Shah.
12) He then ascended the throne in 1813 and ruled for six years.
13) In 1952 when she ascended the throne she became the association patron.
14) Russia's protests were brushed aside and Alexander ascended the Greek throne .
15) Albert ascended the throne after Rainier's death in 2005.
example sentences with ascend throne16) Hyder Ali ascended the throne of Mysore in 1761.
17) Before ascending the throne he was Duke of Beja.
18) Sujinphaa ascended the throne with great éclat.
19) Bảo Đại ascended the throne in 1932 .
20) In 3878 (118) Hadrian ascended the Roman throne .
21) In 1005, Malcolm II ascended the throne having killed many rivals.
22) Coloman's father ascended the throne in 1074.
23) Upon ascending the throne , he took the name Minh Mạng.
24) Buyan's grandson Ligden ascended the throne in 1603.
25) Observers say this raises the chances of an outsider ascending the throne .
26) He ascended the throne in 917 AH and rule for 15 years.
27) Nguyễn Ánh ascended the throne and called himself Emperor Gia Long.
28) In 1203, he ascended the Murom throne .
How to use ascend throne in a sentence29) Ashur-dan III ascended the throne in 772 BC.
30) This is fantastical, since Gardiner had died before Elizabeth ascended the throne .
31) When Cleopatra VII ascended the Egyptian throne , she was only eighteen.
32) Umberto then formally ascended the throne as Umberto II.
33) After Peter's death, his wife Catherine I ascended the throne .
34) On reaching the capital, he defeated his rivals and ascended the throne .
35) He ascended the throne at age 12, when new-comers had been overthrown.
36) When Ögedei ascended the throne , he rebuffed Jin offers of peace talks.
37) Zwelithini ascended the throne in 1971.
38) The compact was made more firm when Charle- magne ascended the Frankish throne .
39) He was created crown prince in 387 and ascended the throne in 397.
40) After he died, Prince Shi ascended the throne as Emperor Yuan.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ascend throne
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ascend throne with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ascend throne
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ascend throne in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ascend throne.
20 examples of simple sentences of ascend throne. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ascend throne
Compound Sentences with ascend throne
Complex Sentences with ascend throne
Compound-Complex Sentences with ascend throne