artistic name in a sentence
1) His earlier artistic name was "El Indio Gasparino".
2) Gara went on to take the artistic name of Alaska.
3) Imperial eventually suggested another artistic name , Tim, which Maia accepted with reservations.
artistic name example sentences4) Afterwards, she decided to adopt Laura's last name as her artistic name and became Cris Morena.
5) Ida Kravanja, later having her artistic name Ita Rina, she became Miss of Yugoslavia in 1926.
6) He said he was searching for an artistic name and happened to be talking to his grandmother of Polish origin and the importance of humility came up.
7) In 1897, she revealed her artistic name of "Mata Hari," Malay for "sun" (literally, "eye of the day"), in correspondence to her relatives in the Netherlands.
8) Another question: Why is Josiah 's artistic name only " Josiah ", and not " Josiah [ last name ]"?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artistic name
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artistic name with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artistic name
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artistic name in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artistic name.
20 examples of simple sentences of artistic name. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artistic name
Compound Sentences with artistic name
Complex Sentences with artistic name
Compound-Complex Sentences with artistic name