artistic gymnastics in a sentence
1) Viengsay began artistic gymnastics at age six.
2) In artistic gymnastics , it is advantageous to be shorter.
3) Competitive artistic gymnastics is the best known of the gymnastic events.
artistic gymnastics example sentences4) Soviet women's artistic gymnastics team members won 15 of 16 possible medals.
5) AT&T American Cup, artistic gymnastics competition.
6) Women's artistic gymnastics entered the Olympics as a team event in 1928.
7) In 2007, Stuttgart hosted the 2007 World artistic gymnastics Championships.
8) Goodwill Games: artistic gymnastics was an event at this now-defunct competition.
9) In 2006, a new points system for artistic gymnastics was put into play.
10) Artistic gymnastics is usually divided into Men's and Women's Gymnastics.
11) Before 2001, judging was on a scale of 10 like that of artistic gymnastics .
12) Ross was invited to the qualifying camp for the 2013 World artistic gymnastics Championships.
13) The United States qualified a full complement of six men and six women in artistic gymnastics .
14) Men's rhythmic gymnastics is related to both Men's artistic gymnastics and wushu martial arts.
15) She competed internationally in artistic gymnastics and won 3rd prize for most expressive floor routine.
example sentences with artistic gymnastics16) It is the oldest established and 'most senior' ladies artistic gymnastics club in Wales.
17) Artistic gymnastics is a popular spectator sport at the Summer Olympic Games and in numerous other competitive environments.
18) The 2011 World Champion for Women's artistic gymnastics , Jordyn Wieber is from DeWitt.
19) In October, Raisman competed at the 2011 World artistic gymnastics Championships in Tokyo, Japan.
20) In April, Mustafina competed at the artistic gymnastics World Cup event in Paris, France.
21) In the Women's artistic gymnastics , Australian competitor Allana Slater complained that the vault was set too low.
22) The 2007 European SC Swimming Championships and World artistic gymnastics Championships of 2002 also took place in Debrecen.
23) In July 2012, Elena was one of the coaches of the Canadian Women's artistic gymnastics Team.
24) In October, Raisman competed at the 2010 World artistic gymnastics Championships in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
25) In terms of medal results and overall domination, the Soviet legacy remains the strongest of all in artistic gymnastics .
26) Great Britain will field a full team of five gymnasts in both the men's and women's artistic gymnastics events.
27) Olympic Games: artistic gymnastics is one of the most popular events at the Summer Olympics, held every four years.
28) Peña won the women's artistic gymnastics Athlete of the Year by the Dominican Republic Olympic Committee from 2008 to 2013.
How to use artistic gymnastics in a sentence29) In 2008, the Dominican Olympic Committee recognized Peña as Athlete of the Year in women's artistic gymnastics for 2007.
30) The sports hall is also used for Women's artistic gymnastics , and is the training venue for Orpington Gymnastic Club.
31) Peña was elected Athlete of the Year in artistic gymnastics by the Dominican Olympic Committee and the Guild of Sport Writers.
32) In 2006, FIG introduced a new points system for artistic gymnastics in which scores are no longer limited to 10 points.
33) Cardiff Olympic gymnastics Club, founded in 1948 as a ladies artistic gymnastics club, opened a boys section in September 1999.
34) Luis Rivera represented Puerto Rico in artistic gymnastics , and was the only Puerto Rican gymnast to appear at the Beijing Olympics.
35) For another year, both the Dominican Olympic Committee and the Association of Santo Domingo named Peña Athlete of the Year in women's artistic gymnastics .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artistic gymnastics
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artistic gymnastics with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artistic gymnastics
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artistic gymnastics in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artistic gymnastics.
20 examples of simple sentences of artistic gymnastics. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artistic gymnastics
Compound Sentences with artistic gymnastics
Complex Sentences with artistic gymnastics
Compound-Complex Sentences with artistic gymnastics