artistic endeavour in a sentence
1) The hard one is to continue the artistic endeavour .
2) We are supporting the artistic endeavours of our peers and colleagues.
3) Both show a fresh approach and great promise for future artistic endeavour .
artistic endeavour example sentences4) It was enforced ruthlessly in all spheres of artistic endeavour .
5) Its perfection was a priority of artistic endeavour throughout the Classical period.
6) It is a truism that artistic endeavour is influenced by current fashion.
7) He continuously worked in his artistic endeavours to deliver social and cultural messages.
8) To the point ... Shipstead's characters are devoted to artistic endeavour .
9) Congratulations to Vasily Petrenko and all success in his artistic endeavours !
10) I had the idea that writing fiction was more of an artistic endeavour than non-fiction.
11) Orlan's artistic endeavour has won the approval of the contemporary art centre in Dijon.
12) To this day Lisberg still oversees Gouldman's artistic endeavours and nurtures fresh new talent.
13) Some of Walton's final artistic endeavours were in collaboration with the film-maker Tony Palmer.
14) Therefore, to use it for artistic purposes is to taint somehow the purity of the artistic endeavour .
15) The Greeks thus decided very early on that the human form was the most important subject for artistic endeavour .
example sentences with artistic endeavour16) Through these photographic reproductions applicants should attempt to indicate the variety of artistic endeavour with which they are conversant.
17) At times history is awash with so much misery that our only light comes from scientific discoveries and artistic endeavours .
18) It includes every kind of artistic endeavour - from conventional watercolours to a pink hippopotamus made out of an old car.
19) The retrospective exhibitions thereby serve to focus on the field of artistic endeavour that the Collection of Prints and Drawings represent.
20) In this perspective, the exhibition acts as the artists' own version of how their artistic endeavours may be summed up in a single narrative.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artistic endeavour
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artistic endeavour with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artistic endeavour
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artistic endeavour in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artistic endeavour.
20 examples of simple sentences of artistic endeavour. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artistic endeavour
Compound Sentences with artistic endeavour
Complex Sentences with artistic endeavour
Compound-Complex Sentences with artistic endeavour