artistic discipline in a sentence
1) Does your work intend to combine a number of artistic disciplines ?
2) Rosario has many cultural activities in many artistic disciplines with national and international reach.
3) Striving to prove oneself in this demanding artistic discipline leads to outstanding achievements.
artistic discipline example sentences4) Strong collaboration, with several organizations working together in new ways across artistic disciplines .
5) Over the last decades, most artistic disciplines have been introduced to technological developments.
6) A photographer by formal training, she isn't constricted by traditional boundaries between artistic disciplines .
7) Participants come from all four corners of Dumfries and Galloway and every artistic discipline is represented.
8) Michelangelo's "David" is based upon this artistic discipline , which is known as "disegno".
9) The Atelier helps emerging directors and focuses on the artistic role of festivals , touching upon all artistic disciplines .
10) Members also have the opportunity to work in almost any artistic discipline or in administrative and support functions.
11) I have never seen or have been in a group with so much diversity in terms of artistic disciplines .
12) She elevated the status of the Folk Arts Program to a full-fledged program on a par with other artistic disciplines .
13) Since the inception of the Edward MacDowell Medal in 1960, the Colony has awarded it among its seven artistic disciplines .
14) Architects Tod Williams and Billie Tsien have described the 184,000-square-foot space as a "mixing bowl" for artistic disciplines .
15) There are many schools of thought within vocal pedagogy and different schools have adopted different terms, sometimes from other artistic disciplines .
example sentences with artistic discipline16) Stressing artistic discipline and commitment, music instructors help students define their personal artistic expressions and build self-confidence both onstage and off.
17) Edgar Gillet, who at that period was an interesting painter, recalls that he lost practically all of his friends to other, and easier, artistic disciplines .
18) The group is devoted to experimental productions open to the general public, as well as providing advise and consulting on various artistic disciplines .
19) Nearing Preservation Hall's 45th anniversary, the Preservation Hall Jazz Band begins exploring collaborations with artist of differing genres and artistic disciplines .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artistic discipline
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artistic discipline with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artistic discipline
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artistic discipline in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artistic discipline.
20 examples of simple sentences of artistic discipline. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artistic discipline
Compound Sentences with artistic discipline
Complex Sentences with artistic discipline
Compound-Complex Sentences with artistic discipline