artistic circles in a sentence
1) His roommate hangs out in artistic circles .
2) His writings were immediately influential in literary and artistic circles .
3) He went to London, where he frequented literary and artistic circles .
artistic circles example sentences4) By the late 1950s Xenakis slowly started gaining recognition in artistic circles .
5) Apollinaire and Raynal in particular moved freely in all artistic circles .
6) Baudelaire became known in artistic circles as a dandy and free-spender.
7) This money allowed him to leave Sweden and he joined artistic circles in Berlin.
8) The aesthetics of photography is a matter that continues to be discussed regularly, especially in artistic circles .
9) Lord Watergate: a physiologist with connections in artistic circles , and a friend of Mr. Darrell.
10) However starting from the late 1980s in popular culture, in artistic circles short names gained new status.
11) Maria Carolina showered Kauffman with gifts, but she preferred the artistic circles in Rome to Naples.
12) Afterwards, he became active in Budapest's artistic circles , fleeing the city in 1919 amidst political upheaval.
13) They were widely debated in Berlin artistic circles , where their graphic realism came as a shock to some.
14) Breakaway artistic circles , even when isolated, proved fundamental to change in early 20th-century Austria and Germany.
15) Wagner also mixed with artistic circles in Dresden, including the composer Ferdinand Hiller and the architect Gottfried Semper.
example sentences with artistic circles16) Spier enjoyed moving in artistic circles and set up his own publishing house, by the name of "Iris.
17) He moved to Paris in 1891 to study, and decided to stay there, being readily accepted in French artistic circles .
18) Crucial in this was his wife, Virginia Fontaine, who was socially well-connected among the area's cultural and artistic circles .
19) An "anti-fashion" for artistic dress spread in the 1860s in literary and artistic circles , and remained an undercurrent for the rest of the century.
20) Following the war, in and throughout different artistic circles there was a call for a return to order and re-appreciation of tradition and of the natural world.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artistic circles
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artistic circles with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artistic circles
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artistic circles in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artistic circles.
20 examples of simple sentences of artistic circles. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artistic circles
Compound Sentences with artistic circles
Complex Sentences with artistic circles
Compound-Complex Sentences with artistic circles