artistic accomplishment in a sentence
1) Roger Kimball considered Miller's artistic accomplishments meager.
2) Shah Jahan's reign saw some of India's most well-known architectural and artistic accomplishments .
3) Applicants with musical or artistic accomplishments may submit a portfolio in The Common Application, through SlideRoom.
artistic accomplishment example sentences4) Valentino was one of the first in Hollywood to offer an award for artistic accomplishments in films.
5) James Joyce noted that Tolstoy admired him but he thought that he had little artistic accomplishment or mind.
6) The serenity of his artistic accomplishment has earned for him a high place in the galaxy of world poets.
7) Though highly honoured for his artistic accomplishments , Rodin did not spawn a significant, lasting school of followers.
8) They ruled one of the greatest Persian empires, with artistic accomplishments , since the Muslim conquest of Persia.
9) For his artistic accomplishments Czeslaw Znamierowski received two honorary diplomas from the Supreme Presidium Committee of Lithuanian SSR.
10) It is here that she changed their lives through her artistic accomplishment , despite the deaths of her younger sister and mother.
11) Critics note that, while Macedonski progressed from one stage to the other, his work fluctuated between artistic accomplishment and mediocrity.
12) In almost every interview with a person of notable artistic accomplishment , no matter the medium, there is of talk inspiration or the impetus for creativity.
13) After that a geisha must be able to stand on the strength of her own artistic accomplishments and leaves her "Older sister".
14) Some of her tributes in verse, even when marked by a high level of artistic accomplishment , were entirely private, meant solely for the honouree.
15) Under the rule of Alexios III (1349-1390) Trebizond was considered an important trade center, and was renowned for its great wealth and artistic accomplishment .
example sentences with artistic accomplishment
example sentences with artistic accomplishment16) At its pinnacle, Aztec culture had rich and complex mythological and religious traditions, as well as reaching remarkable architectural and artistic accomplishments .
17) And as if her artistic accomplishments aren't enough Young is also a Governor's General Award winning Children's book author and illustrator.
18) Remember: a recording (whether a single, EP, album, or video) is a permanent record of your artistic accomplishment that can convert millions of fans for decades to come.
19) "Without their artistic accomplishments , the world of American opera would be far less extraordinary."
20) "Melody Time", while not meeting the artistic accomplishments of "Fantasia", was mildly successful.
21) "Part 3: The process behind the Venezuelan program seems sound, but what about the artistic accomplishments ?
22) Artistic accomplishments
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artistic accomplishment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artistic accomplishment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artistic accomplishment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artistic accomplishment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artistic accomplishment.
20 examples of simple sentences of artistic accomplishment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artistic accomplishment
Compound Sentences with artistic accomplishment
Complex Sentences with artistic accomplishment
Compound-Complex Sentences with artistic accomplishment