artillery strikes in a sentence
1) The fort came under air and artillery strikes at 14:00.
2) Israel launched its first artillery strikes .
3) During the fighting, two dozen air and artillery strikes struck rebel positions.
artillery strikes example sentences4) A satellite imagery provider showed the al-Ghanto base in flames following the artillery strikes .
5) The player can also use marking devices to call in artillery strikes or resupply drops.
6) He also instituted new fire control procedures designed to reduce air and artillery strikes against civilian targets.
7) The Armed Forces deployed both air and artillery strikes in their attempts to rout the insurgents.
8) Japanese artillery strikes reduced the town to rubble, and Yao was killed in house-to-house fighting.
9) Battered by massive air and artillery strikes , the regiment was dislodged and its position overrun.
10) Under cover of artillery strikes IDF ground troops pushed towards the villages of Taiba and Adisa.
11) Soldiers claimed to have ordered artillery strikes on villages which did not appear to have any military presence.
12) The command said the Russians opened fire with machine guns and then called-up artillery strikes in the ambush.
13) Government forces launched air and artillery strikes on insurgents within the city, and clashes were fought all around it.
14) Heavy artillery strikes continued on Khalidiya, Wadi al-Sayeh, Hamidiya, Bab Hud and Baba al-Turkman.
15) Moreover, unlike massive, indiscriminate artillery strikes , small aerial bombs wouldn't render ground untrafficable, slowing attacking friendly forces.
example sentences with artillery strikes16) The anti-coup federalists in southeastern Ukraine enjoy considerable local support, partly as a result of government artillery strikes on major population centers.
17) The artillery strikes are not as effective as a plane carpet-bombing an area, but with skill, you can get a good strike in.
18) The kill streak bonuses are replaced to fit the theme of the game so you have recon planes, artillery strikes , and vicious dogs for your bonuses.
19) The fall of the Observatory removed the threat of artillery strikes against Jabal al-Nisr and the rebels were able to occupy its peak.
20) The ferocity of the artillery strikes could be seen per one incident in which a group of 14 rebels was hit, leaving 12 of them dead and only two survivors.
21) Miller added that "Assad's forces in both Mt Qassioun and in the Mezzeh airport have this area very zeroed in for rocket (typically Grads) and artillery strikes .
22) The accuracy of the Egyptian artillery strikes alerted the Israelis, who attacked the strong point at the pumping station with armor and seized it.
23) Twenty people were killed in artillery strikes and fighting on the 24th, leaving a total of 48 rebels and civilians killed in the previous two days.
24) His address was broadcast shortly after noon and may have saved some lives by warning civilians to evacuate areas targeted for rebel artillery strikes .
25) Hamas leaders argue that "rocket attacks on Israel are the only way to counter Israel's policies and operations, including artillery strikes ".
26) In response to this, the American military has abandoned all standard rules of engagement and openly fires on mosques and hospitals with MLRS and artillery strikes .
27) The Mortar Battery allows Squad Leaders (SL) and Platoon Leaders (PL) to call in artillery strikes , such as mortar barrages and poison gas.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artillery strikes
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artillery strikes with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artillery strikes
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artillery strikes in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artillery strikes.
20 examples of simple sentences of artillery strikes. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artillery strikes
Compound Sentences with artillery strikes
Complex Sentences with artillery strikes
Compound-Complex Sentences with artillery strikes