artificial satellite in a sentence
1) This effect is employed to stabilize some artificial satellites .
2) Artificial satellites and space probes have contributed much new knowledge.
3) Luna 10 became the first artificial satellite of the Moon.
artificial satellite example sentences4) USSR launches Sputnik, first artificial earth satellite .
5) Earth's largest artificial satellite is the International Space Station.
6) Currently there are approximately 2,465 artificial satellites orbiting the Earth.
7) Spacecraft propulsion is any method used to accelerate spacecraft and artificial satellites .
8) This data would be valuable in the creation of future artificial satellites .
9) Robotic spacecraft that remain in orbit around a planetary body are artificial satellites .
10) QUESTION: Why there is a weightlessness in an artificial satellite ?
11) Artificial satellites (pages 567-568) 6.
12) The largest artificial satellite currently orbiting the Earth is the International Space Station.
13) Sputnik was the first artificial satellite .
14) The artificial satellite detects a Super-Fire.
15) Part of his work there involved calculations of the motion of artificial satellites .
example sentences with artificial satellite16) This phenomenon is quite noticeable for artificial Earth satellites , especially those in low orbits.
17) It is a converted ICBM used for launching artificial satellites into orbit, operate.
18) Sputnik was launched 1957 October 4 to become the world's first artificial satellite .
19) A communications satellite is an artificial satellite stationed in space for the purposes of telecommunications.
20) Over time, a massive system of artificial satellites was placed into orbit around Earth.
21) Expendable rockets provided the means for launching artificial satellites , as well as manned spacecraft.
22) During forthcoming solar storms, this could result in blackouts and disruptions in artificial satellites .
23) Spacecraft delivered into orbital trajectories become artificial satellites , which are used for many commercial purposes.
24) Yuzhmash engineers manufactured 400 technical devices that were launched in artificial satellites (Sputniks).
25) Like many artificial satellites , the station can be seen from Earth with the naked eye .
26) An artificial satellite is in the Keplerian orbit of co-rotation above the Earth's equator.
27) Such objects are sometimes called artificial satellites to distinguish them from natural satellites such as the Moon.
28) Echo was a passive communications relay; however, unlike them, it was an artificial satellite .
How to use artificial satellite in a sentence29) Small solar sails have been proposed to accelerate the deorbiting of small artificial satellites from Earth orbits.
30) A communications satellite or comsat is an artificial satellite sent to space for the purpose of telecommunications.
31) Show the position of the planets, simulate any eclipse or look at the artificial satellite .
32) On 30 January 1956 the Council of Ministers approved practical work on an artificial Earth-orbiting satellite .
33) RADIO MOSCOW : "The first artificial Earth satellite in the world has now been created.
34) The first artificial satellite used solely to further advances in global communications was a balloon named Echo 1.
35) In later years, the company produced automotive electronic controls, aerospace tracking systems, and artificial satellites .
36) Trails of space debris and artificial satellites were present in the original images, and were carefully removed.
37) Russia launches the first artificial satellite , Sputnik 1, into orbit, beginning the space age.
38) Areocentric orbit: An orbit around the planet Mars, such as by moons or artificial satellites .
39) Artificial satellites originate from more than 40 countries and have used the satellite launching capabilities of ten nations.
40) In 1957, the Soviet Union successfully placed the first artificial satellite in orbit around the Earth.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artificial satellite
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artificial satellite with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artificial satellite
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artificial satellite in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artificial satellite.
20 examples of simple sentences of artificial satellite. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artificial satellite
Compound Sentences with artificial satellite
Complex Sentences with artificial satellite
Compound-Complex Sentences with artificial satellite