artificial joint in a sentence
1) Artificial joints may be recalled by the manufacturer.
2) An artificial joint (called a prosthesis) may also be used.
3) Cost-effectiveness of antibiotic prophylaxis for dental procedures in patients with artificial joints .
artificial joint example sentences4) Artificial joints fail, sometimes catastrophically.
5) Highly cross-linked polyethylene is used in artificial joints as a wear-resistant material.
6) In total hip replacements the entire head and socket are replaced with an artificial joint .
7) Robodoc drilled small holes in the patient's thigh bone to anchor an artificial joint .
8) A joint replacement is where your TMJ is replaced with an artificial joint or surface.
9) Replacing the ankle joint with an artificial joint (arthroplasty) may be possible.
10) He dismissed the pain , because he had experienced it before with the artificial joints .
11) They are designed to help practitioners make decisions about preventive antibiotics for dental patients with artificial joints .
12) The goal is to create a stable artificial joint by replacing the old affected joint with new material.
13) The bacteria commonly found in the mouth may travel through the bloodstream and settle in your artificial joint .
14) They are also looking for ways to reduce the body's inflammatory response to the artificial joint components.
15) Arthroplasty: Surgical procedure to alter a joint, e.g. its excision and replacement by an artificial joint .
example sentences with artificial joint16) Ti is used extensively for artificial joints such as knees and hips as the inertness is critical in body fluids.
17) Cardiac pacemakers, artificial joints , ultrasounds, MRIs, and state-of-the-art cancer treatment are all available for animals.
18) The artificial joint is attached to the thigh bone, shin and knee cap either with cement or a special material.
19) To treat this complication, the doctor may use anti-inflammatory medications or recommend revision surgery (replacement of an artificial joint ).
20) Artificial joints can often be replaced only once and when the second joint fails, you are confined to a wheel chair.
21) The complaint had accused the companies of using consulting contracts as an illegal kickback scheme to get surgeons to use a particular company's artificial joints .
22) It will be eight years this year since my total joint replacement surgery and I often think about the day that I will have to have that artificial joint replaced.
23) Hip replacement, also called arthroplasty, is a surgical procedure to replace a damaged hip with a prosthesis (an artificial joint ).
24) Silicone and artificial joint implants are increasingly common, and bodies may have pacemakers (they explode in crematoriums, and silicone pools in the kiln).
25) Merrill's work on highly crosslinked polyethylene (1990s with W Harris) led to the new HDPE materials used in artificial joints now (a $4 billion industry).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artificial joint
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artificial joint with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artificial joint
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artificial joint in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artificial joint.
20 examples of simple sentences of artificial joint. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artificial joint
Compound Sentences with artificial joint
Complex Sentences with artificial joint
Compound-Complex Sentences with artificial joint