artificial fibre in a sentence
1) Synthetic wigs are made of artificial fibres .
2) For a brief period artificial fibres were produced in chemical works.
3) An obvious example is the switch from cotton to artificial fibres within the textile industry.
artificial fibre example sentences4) In the 20th century, these were supplemented by artificial fibres made from petroleum.
5) The three main types of fibres are natural vegetable fibres, animal protein fibres and artificial fibres .
6) Try to avoid wearing tight fitting trousers or underwear, especially if they're made from artificial fibres .
7) Courtaulds was a United Kingdom-based manufacturer of fabric, clothing, artificial fibres , and chemicals.
8) Soil and water tests high for heavy metals, and artificial fibres fall on us from the sky.
9) Artificial fibres can be made by extruding a polymer, through a spinneret into a medium where it hardens.
10) This makes the basic substances for plastics, artificial fibres , synthetic rubber, drugs, dyes, paints and detergents.
11) Artificial fibres can be processed as long fibres or batched and cut so they can be processed like a natural fibre.
12) Recently many artificial fibres , such as nylon, made in chemical factories, have replaced cotton or wool, or they are mixed with them in the spinning or weaving process.
13) Other examples included Coleman's work on Courtaulds and artificial fibres , Alford on Wills and the tobacco industry, Barker on Pilkington's and glass manufacture.
14) The stadium has a UEFA standard dimension pitch of 8932 sq metres 116 x 77 yds covered with natural grass reinforced by artificial fibres made by Desso.
15) Nowadays such large tents are made of some artificial fibre (polyester or vinyl) and are often erected with the help of cranes.
example sentences with artificial fibre16) A textile or cloth is a flexible woven material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres often referred to as thread or yarn.
17) The crisis occurred not just in the old industries such as steel and shipbuilding but in artificial fibres , electrical goods and, par excellence , motor manufacture.
18) carpets made of artificial fibre
19) The first artificial fibre reinforced plastic was bakelite which dates to 1907, although natural polymers such as shellac predate it
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artificial fibre
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artificial fibre with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artificial fibre
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artificial fibre in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artificial fibre.
20 examples of simple sentences of artificial fibre. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artificial fibre
Compound Sentences with artificial fibre
Complex Sentences with artificial fibre
Compound-Complex Sentences with artificial fibre