articulate voice in a sentence
1) Bad luck for the system that they were not able to silence your articulate voice .
2) He stood up and in his deep, resonate, articulate voice he kept everyone spellbound during the recitation.
3) Senator Warren has rapidly become the most authoritative and articulate voice of the progressive wing of the Democratic Party.
articulate voice example sentences4) A skilled journalist and broadcaster, he was one of the most articulate voices of Australian conservatism for more than 20 years.
5) Neil deGrasse Tyson is certainly an intelligent and articulate voice for science but we all have bias and he 's not immune.
6) Sitting there cross-legged on the dirt floor like some all-knowing swami, dispensing his pearls of wisdom in that calm, articulate voice of hatred.
7) The most articulate voice of such nationalist sentiment was the journalist, historian, and philosopher Shin Chaeho (1880-1936).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of articulate voice
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of articulate voice with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with articulate voice
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word articulate voice in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with articulate voice.
20 examples of simple sentences of articulate voice. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of articulate voice
Compound Sentences with articulate voice
Complex Sentences with articulate voice
Compound-Complex Sentences with articulate voice