articulate in a sentence
1) Federal law has articulated very murky standards.
2) The whole thing is getting more articulate .
3) The building is composed of three distinctly articulated parts.
articulate example sentences4) This demand was fully articulated by 1946.
5) Both groups have very articulate ethical norms.
6) The upper level facade is completely articulated around its many openings.
7) The human figure appears flexible and articulate .
8) The issues may be more aggressively articulated .
9) The professional responds to clearly articulated needs.
10) There is no articulated claim being made.
11) Building an articulated animation system is evidence .
12) She looked smart and sounded extremely articulate .
13) They articulate plausible future development pathways in detail .
14) He had been very fluent and articulate .
15) He was actually far more articulate , better informed.
example sentences with articulate16) Preservation varies; articulated skeletons are generally rare.
17) You probably can't articulate exactly why.
18) Putting together articulate phrases that sound like clear musical statements.
19) This articulated steel frame provides clarity to the whole assemblage.
20) Scott was very articulate and answered all questions patiently.
21) This is a bit hard to articulate .
22) Natasha was far too articulate to be stupid.
23) Eight cranial bones and 14 facial bones articulate together in harmony.
24) Ensure that measurable steps for promotion are clearly articulated .
25) Dozens of articulated skeletons and skulls were uncovered.
26) And the clever lyrics are well articulated .
27) Lewis has articulated that information and ability are potentially different things.
28) This view has been articulated by advocates of deep history.
How to use articulate in a sentence29) He was a vigorous and articulate preacher.
30) The articulated engine could have handled 24.
31) The horizontal articulated volumes and differently covered with tile.
32) An articulated arm with rigid bones and high precision angular sensors.
33) The rift was also articulated in written correspondence.
34) Fully articulated seats were offered as well.
35) Several hybrid and articulated buses have been added recently.
36) Your articulated profound thoughts are very calming for the nerves.
37) These struggles did not articulate in concert.
38) The articulate former teacher has become a lone parent of three .
39) The articulated body prints assembled in one piece .
40) Here it was too neatly articulated and safe .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of articulate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of articulate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with articulate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word articulate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with articulate.
20 examples of simple sentences of articulate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of articulate
Compound Sentences with articulate
Complex Sentences with articulate
Compound-Complex Sentences with articulate