art connoisseur in a sentence
1) He was a renowned art connoisseur and a generous patron.
2) Blanc's book was directed at artists and art connoisseurs .
3) During that time became an accomplished linguist as well as an established art connoisseur .
art connoisseur example sentences4) A passionate art connoisseur , Stock has helped her father build his celebrated collection of old masters and contemporary art.
5) Instead, he continued to collect art and to enhance his reputation as an art connoisseur by his writings.
6) Art connoisseurs love the spontaneity of them and to actually witness the first creative spark from the artists mind.
7) Barbara Piasecka Johnson (1937-2013), Polish-born American humanitarian, philanthropist, art connoisseur and collector.
8) An art connoisseur was walking by a butcher shop when he noticed a mangy little kitten lapping up milk from a saucer.
9) A very impressive Royal Ascot winner in the shape of art connoisseur (tipped in my earlier article about Lucky Story) is great exposure for any new sire.
10) They served as inspiration for such European artists as Jean Arp and Constantin Brancusi, and were eagerly collected by modern art connoisseurs worldwide.
11) He has sired art connoisseur who is unbeaten in two runs and will be well fancied in whatever engagement he takes up at Royal Ascot.
12) You don't have to be an art connoisseur to appreciate the talent and hard work that goes into each and every piece on display.
13) Buckley's challenge was promptly answered by George Ingraham Seney, a prominent banker, art connoisseur , Methodist layman and Brooklyn resident.
14) Lincoln Edward Kirstein (May 4, 1907 - January 5, 1996) was an American writer, impresario, art connoisseur , and cultural figure in New York City.
15) In the late 1930s, the wealthy American art connoisseur Peggy Guggenheim purchased a great deal of the new art in Paris including works by Albert Gleizes.
example sentences with art connoisseur16) Being a subtle art connoisseur and deep philosopher, she knew well the scientific problems of the institute, and often directed the researches as experienced scientist.
17) He is a national icon in his native Germany, and highly regarded by art historians and art connoisseurs across the Western World.
18) One of the biggest events is art Brussels, showcasing the city's edgier, creative side and a hub for art connoisseurs from around the globe.
19) Tag Archives: art Connoisseur
20) "Painter Squirtle" criticizes the bourgeois art connoisseur , who believes the worth of art is gauged by its price.
21) As a film/TV/music/TV/ art connoisseur , cultural writing is what fits, as well as the travel piece.
22) An art connoisseur , Gaskell owned one of the finest collections of paintings in the north of England, including works by J. M. W. Turner and John Constable [qq.v.].
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of art connoisseur
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of art connoisseur with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with art connoisseur
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word art connoisseur in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with art connoisseur.
20 examples of simple sentences of art connoisseur. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of art connoisseur
Compound Sentences with art connoisseur
Complex Sentences with art connoisseur
Compound-Complex Sentences with art connoisseur