art treasure in a sentence
1) His travels netted an impressive stock of furnishings and art treasures .
2) In April 1945 American troops found the art treasures .
3) Stolen art treasures are being transported into space.
art treasure example sentences4) The latter reportedly included privately owned art treasures from the royal palaces.
5) Art treasures flowed steadily to Am Romerholz.
6) His Park Avenue home is a treasure-chest of art treasures .
7) Art treasure tours all begin in the same way.
8) A subsequent earthquake in 1993 further imperiled the monastery and the art treasures housed within.
9) Mortality once again hangs over the story of a family estate and its art treasures .
10) But where best to see the art treasures of Paris than the Louvre Museum.
11) Suchindram has the Sthanumalayan temple with a repository of art treasures belonging to several kingdoms.
12) The Museum's collections feature more than 30,000 art treasures from ancient times to the present.
13) The next stop was a visit to Galleria degli Uffizi to view the art treasures .
14) Together they traveled around the world, adding only the finest art treasures to their collection.
15) This ancient and legendary city is known for both its profound history and its beautiful art treasures .
example sentences with art treasure16) When war was imminent in 1938, the art treasures were taken to the Königstein Fortress.
17) In 1622, Velázquez visited Madrid to see its art treasures and make useful contacts.
18) In November 1966, the Arno flooded parts of the centre, damaging many art treasures .
19) We all enjoyed that, as well as, the numerous art treasures found around Florence.
20) After the collapse of the November Uprising, literary and art treasures were removed from Poland.
21) Today it is considered to be one of Japan's greatest art treasures for this period.
22) Thieves steal Norway's most famous national art treasure , Edvard Munch's The Scream.
23) Kun and his followers took along numerous art treasures and the gold stocks of the National Bank.
24) Concentrating on Mithradates' home ground, he stripped the Pontic cities of their art treasures .
25) We and our partners tacitly recognise that there are a number of captured art treasures on Russian territory.
26) Nowhere else can so extensive and in one sense so valuable a collection of art treasures be witnessed.
27) The argument concerning the destination of the nation's art treasures has, however, acquired a bitter aftertaste.
28) Rooms are well-constructed and elegantly decorated with the many art treasures the gold dragon has collected over its lifetime.
How to use art treasure in a sentence29) The repatriation of art treasures after World War II brought together experts from Europe and the United States.
30) This is only the second time in post-war history that war booty art treasures have been put on view.
31) Mexico City's Metropolitan Cathedral is perhaps the nation's foremost repository of late colonial art treasures in situ.
32) Tarentum's art treasures , including the statue of Nikè (Victory) were carried off to Rome.
33) After sale of hotel, all that art treasure is not on display or submitted to any art gallery.
34) A temporary " art treasure Hotel" housed some visitors overnight, and others were directed to local boarding houses.
35) Here there are many of the world's great art treasures and museums, as well as many elegant shops.
36) This little tale is haunting enough, but it's the pictures that turn the book into an art treasure .
37) During the First World War the disused platform at Aldwych was used to store art treasures from the National Gallery.
38) All the cash raised by the baby range will go towards the upkeep of the collection of art treasures and exhibitions .
39) By this time Carinhall had been evacuated, the building destroyed, and its art treasures moved to Berchtesgaden and elsewhere.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of art treasure
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of art treasure with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with art treasure
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word art treasure in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with art treasure.
20 examples of simple sentences of art treasure. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of art treasure
Compound Sentences with art treasure
Complex Sentences with art treasure
Compound-Complex Sentences with art treasure