aridity in a sentence
1) The chronic aridity of both polar heartlands has already been noted.
2) Environmental conditions that minimize chemical weathering such as aridity or extreme cold.
3) Rising aridity also increased the frequency of fires in Australia.
aridity example sentences4) They just replaced Mega D with aridity .
5) The climate of Antarctica is one of intense cold and great aridity .
6) There is no evidence for enhanced aridity in the northern Neotropics .
7) The changes seem to have been alternating periods of humid conditions and aridity .
8) This also acted to magnify the aridity of the tropics.
9) On the western side, is general aridity of Freedom to Tacna.
10) The latter group includes sea level change, increasing anoxia, and increasing aridity .
11) Consider, then, those aridities as very great favours from our Lord.
12) Alpine plants have many adaptations to aridity and intense sunlight in common with desert plants.
13) Artists have often complained of periods of aridity , frustration, inability to work.
14) Some of these climatic variables include humidity, aridity , winds, and atmospheric stability.
15) Because of the aridity , many animal species rely on protected migration corridors during droughty conditions.
example sentences with aridity16) Increased aridity during peak glaciation (about 18,000 years ago) may have also contributed.
17) Due to temperature, aridity and geographic inaccessibility, the lake retains its wild character.
18) They open themselves to the desert: come, sand, wash us in aridity .
19) The aridity of official Islam had little appeal outside the mosques and schools of the cities.
20) These conditions of geographic isolation and aridity led to the development of a more complex flora.
21) Yet because of the aridity , average diurnal temperature variation exceeds 30 F-change in summer.
22) As the climate was cooler and dryer, the aridity of central Australia split them entirely.
23) In the west there are very few such rivers because of the aridity of the region.
24) Paleobotanical information also documents the aridity that developed after the drying up of the river.
25) Second, I like to escape the aridity of automatic theorem proving and have some fun!
26) As a consequence of Calgary's high elevation and aridity , summer evenings tend to cool off.
27) From Arabian ... Over millennia, the Sahara has gone through cycles of greening and aridity .
28) The removal of trees without sufficient reforestation has resulted in damage to habitat, biodiversity loss and aridity .
How to use aridity in a sentence29) The Dead Sea zone's aridity is due to the rainshadow effect of the Judaean Mountains.
30) Prominent features of the Australian flora are adaptations to aridity and fire which include scleromorphy and serotiny.
31) This period was known for its global cooling and aridity , which occurred after the warmer Miocene.
32) The animals were used to help cope with the increased aridity of the Sahara and the Horn.
33) It adds a scent to the landscape and softens the aridity and intenseness that might otherwise prevail.
34) It is not without aridities , darkness, and trials, sometimes more severe than in the past.
35) The Pacific cycle is expected to last for the next one or two decades, bringing more aridity .
36) Third, records should indicate that the equatorial regions of Pangea would have been plagued by persistent aridity .
37) These absolute desert regions are characterized by their extreme aridity , and some years can pass without any rainfall.
38) The band described the album as a "realistic story about the horrific human aridity and its fragile impotence.
39) Another factor is the increased aridity occurring with glacial maxima, which reduces the precipitation available to maintain glaciation.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aridity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aridity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aridity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aridity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aridity.
20 examples of simple sentences of aridity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aridity
Compound Sentences with aridity
Complex Sentences with aridity
Compound-Complex Sentences with aridity